Shuttlecock XVII - The Best Title That Ever Happened a Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Out of Your Own Way will be even worse as a song because I can imagine those lyrics being surrounded by faux hard rock music.

Great to hear about the concert HG, it certainly is a marvel of a show :)

I could not be less hyped for this album.

I kind of just want it to come out so that The Other Place has something new to talk about and so that KFC can stop melting down.

So, uh... you really think that'll stop once it's released?

OK, melting down about something else. I'm tired of him asking every random poster, who knows no more than him, whether the album is still coming in 2017.

All I ask is varied setlists and varied meltdowns.

Great to hear about the concert HG, it certainly is a marvel of a show :)

Agreed! And it's cool to see how they're more comfortable playing the B side of JT. Definitely a "looser" performance this time around. Hard to top that LA1 set list though!

Lest we forget, Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way is a real song that we have to look forward to.

You've got to wonder about the kind of yes-men these guys must surround themselves with now.

Token Pop Hit Producer #4: "Wow, these lyrics are really on-point, Bono, but maybe we should cram in some more lines from the other song you brought in. I'm sorry, the other 'song' you brought in."

B-Double

I stumbled on the Wikipedia entry and apparently only Australians know that term, too bad.

You've got to wonder about the kind of yes-men these guys must surround themselves with now.

Token Pop Hit Producer #4: "Wow, these lyrics are really on-point, Bono, but maybe we should cram in some more lines from the other song you brought in. I'm sorry, the other 'song' you brought in."

This is what makes me sad. I remember seeing a JT-era interview on TV where Bono said they refused to have yes-men so they had to make better musical choices (or some shit like that) and now that's over.

I'm still excited for Friday in San Diego, but mostly because about 147 of us are all going to be hanging out in GA having a blast.

It seems like it's almost Oasis Be Here Now era-esque.

I won't lie, I think it'd be kind of fun if Edge decided to have 20 guitar tracks layered over the top of each other in a song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom