Shuttlecock XV: Seppos and the 42: Cobbler's Epic Fail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a joke, more US dates while Europe languishes with twelve. And nothing for Australia, New Zealand, or Asia.

But I'm delighted for Latin American fans. I'm impressed U2 have realised there is at least one country in South America not called Argentina, Brazil, or Chile.

Also, in the fine tradition of U2.com fuck-ups, they spelt Colombia's name wrong.

What a joke, more US dates while Europe languishes with twelve. And nothing for Australia, New Zealand, or Asia.
I really don't understand why they keep touring the US more than Europe. European dates sell out so much easier.

I'm going to try to go to Buffalo. I have a close friend there I've been meaning to visit and it's the day after Labor Day so I'd probably only need to take two days off of work to make it happen.

But I'm delighted for Latin American fans. I'm impressed U2 have realised there is at least one country in South America not called Argentina, Brazil, or Chile.

Also, in the fine tradition of U2.com fuck-ups, they spelt Colombia's name wrong.

Zoolumbia.

Perfect time to visit my family. São Paulo is a great place to see U2.

Saw tour dates announced this morning, didn't think I'd go to any because I live in Oregon, but my mom is the best: IMG_7094.JPG

Stars are aligning.. either headed to Colombia/Ecuador or Cuba/Mexico for a holiday in October.

Now just need to schedule an itinerary that coincides with either the Mexico City or Bogota gig.

Looks like a pretty big group of friends will be going to Kansas City. Around 8-10 of us will be making the drive.

I've been listening to a lot of U2 lately, kicking myself that I missed the chance to see this tour. Super stoked now that I've got a second chance.

Where's Green Bay? Lol
Haven't there been GB rumors going back to early 360 at this point? Haha.

I tried to get my mom tix to Chicago but couldn't swing it. Thrilled I'll be able to get her tix to Indianapolis instead.

Looks like I'm going to see the cock with four of my friends in San Diego. I think I need to get a hat made...

Looks like I'm going to see the cock with four of my friends in San Diego. I think I need to get a hat made...

il_340x270.1187291638_3vmj.jpg

Is anyone here going to Minneapolis and/or Indianapolis? My mom and I are going to Detroit to see the show and visit family but I wanna see another show after she has to go home for work. I'd be going by myself and staying with family friends but would love to meet up and hang out with other U2 fans

If you have any tickets left on presale codes, your codes should now be showing up again in your account.

Back
Top Bottom