Shuttlecock! Part VII - Harry Muffin and the Shuttler's Cock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No other team here, baby
No one here to play
No one to whack the birdie
It's just you and me and the ref

Do we have all of The Million McCockne$$ Hotel tracks settled?

I suggest:

The Court Beneath Her Feet
Never Let Me Fault
Aceless
Slicing At Your Cock
Badminton Shoes

I know, right?

Someone else PMd me last month asking for my advice on whether or not they should start a thread in B&C with a particular comparison.

For the life of me, I couldn't figure out why they were asking me. I pretty much said, "Well, here's what kind of response you might see, but don't let that stop you. Post whatever the hell you want."

Or when Screw thinks you wanted a booty call on Facebook.

We can probably do all of the above. Respect my post count.

YOU'RE YOUNGER THAN ME. FUCK YOU.

Thanks for the compliments on LanceMom, folks. I really slaved over that one, so to speak.

Last time Lance hit me with that Laz-Pan picture, I'm afraid of what he's going to come up with now.

That's tied with "Bangs of New York" for me, but that's fine work. Get started on your new Lance's Mom-centric screenplay, bub.

Do we have all of The Million McCockne$$ Hotel tracks settled?

I suggest:

The Court Beneath Her Feet
Never Let Me Fault
Aceless
Slicing At Your Cock
Badminton Shoes

Have we done "Always" yet?

Always serve a safety cock... ALWAYS!

I barely even remember what happened myself. I just remember that it was very strange.

He made some kind of comment on this site about receiving an anonymous comment (or just didn't know the person who left it) on his Facebook that said something to the effect of "I really dig you", and he speculated that it was me. I think that's what it was?

I went to his journal here and put a little comment letting him know that it was not, in fact, me. That was the end of that.

I barely even remember what happened myself. I just remember that it was very strange.

He made some kind of comment on this site about receiving an anonymous comment (or just didn't know the person who left it) on his Facebook that said something to the effect of "I really dig you", and he speculated that it was me. I think that's what it was?

I went to his journal here and put a little comment letting him know that it was not, in fact, me. That was the end of that.

:giggle:

It's possibly because you're just great, cori. You're so nice and... great. If there is a U2 Heaven you'd definitely make it in.

Yeah, that was pretty much it.

You were in U2 Heaven... with me... the only guy in there... fuck.

And I thank you for it.

And you'll never have to.

christian-bale-as-batman.jpg

And you're complaining? :confused:

Usually, that's not a complaint I would have, but in this case. YES. I AM COMPLAINING.

HOLY SHIT.

Hockey pants.

I still haven't watched my Dark Knight DVD. It's still sitting on my coffee table with the packing receipt, in case I got a bum copy. That's pretty sad.

I get to dress up as Batman for some Thespian shindig this weekend. Let's just say I'm throwing in some Bale-isms to spice up the evening a bit. FUCKING AMATEURS.

I don't think so. I'm a bit out of the loop in that regard.

n805605227_5315487_6239.jpg

It's on Facebook, along with the running list, but I wanted to show the non-FB users here anyway.

Although they're already too late to really be funny, I did laugh at the Family Guy joke on the Bale rant this past Sunday.

"What don't you understand????"

"....... why we need another Terminator movie?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom