Shuttlecock! Part VII - Harry Muffin and the Shuttler's Cock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, I have put ELFA on my "ignore because of anti-gravy status" list.

We're in agreement, overall. I think that waiting for the leak is harmless and does not impact me. But, I also think that the sense of entitlement that these people have is way out of line.

I have trouble, though, pointing a finger at them and saying "get a life" because I post on this site a lot, yet still actually do have a life....so I don't feel right saying something akin to that.

But, yeah, the demanding of leaks, and the frustration/anger over the lack of a leak is lame.

I love the idiots who come into the leak thread and randomly yell "LEAK!" and then don't post anything else...

It's like yelling "BOMB!" in an airport....

Make it stop. Someone, please. :sad:

She's PMing YOU for advice?

I know, right?

Someone else PMd me last month asking for my advice on whether or not they should start a thread in B&C with a particular comparison.

For the life of me, I couldn't figure out why they were asking me. I pretty much said, "Well, here's what kind of response you might see, but don't let that stop you. Post whatever the hell you want."

This thread is an on-going joke, to be perfectly honest. When and OR IF this album leaks YOU WILL KNOW IT. I don't have time to sit here all day and moderate this crap while moderating the rest of the board AND working a 7:30am to 5pm day job. If the ridiculousness continues, I'm shutting it down for good and you all will just have to wait patiently like everyone else!

oh snap

I haven't read much of those leak threads but is the "ridiculousness" really all that harmful? If it's still just a bunch of people chatting away and making lame jokes, I don't really see what the big deal is.

I think I'm over "WTAHAN is a wasteland" talk. I'd rather talk about our kindled love of the 'Cock, come up with creative badminton-related titles for the b-sides, and make fake artwork for the next two weeks.

Thanks for the compliments on LanceMom, folks. I really slaved over that one, so to speak.

Last time Lance hit me with that Laz-Pan picture, I'm afraid of what he's going to come up with now.

I have a hard time believing that Zoomerang96 is a "good guy". I'm sure that he's got a lot of longtime posters that like him and whatnot, and that's great....but also meaningless to me. I was not around when he endeared himself to people, I'm just here now, and he comes off like an asshole more often than not. That being said, so do I, so does Dalton and so does Laz....it's all relative and it's all based on perception.

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!

What's this? No.

whammy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom