Shuttlecock! Part VI - No! Net! No Net on the Horizon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two. One specifically for the NFL thread, and the other mocking zoomerang and Kieran McConville.

You jackal.

Please don't ever compare me to anything having to do with tiny-eyed gerbil enthusiast Richard Gere.

the20jackal20poster201ec5.jpg

I've got a sock but I've never posted with it. It's solely for facilitating rating threads poorly....with sexy results.

He created an alter just to be all "OMG I HAVE THE LEAK" and then post "ha ha made you look" in the first post.

More or less.

Thank god there haven't been any of those inane "Guys,..." posts recently.

Guys, what do you think about this latest development? I mean, really, Frank the Monkey needs to get his shit together. And I mean that as disgustingly as possible, since we all know he flings poo and occasionally eats it, too.

the other mocking zoomerang and Kieran McConville.

I've always thought it was odd that none of you guys like them, or are so annoyed by their threads. They're pretty funny in my opinion, and good guys too. I think it's partially a matter of Interference history. 4 or 5 years ago, Lemonade Stand was nothing but humorous threads in the general vein they do. Somehow now it's all just birthday or serious threads, so I guess people think what they're doing is incredibly off putting. It's just odd having been through both periods, because had either group joined at the same relative time, I think you'd all get along swimmingly.

I have a couple of alters, all were inside jokes between people who don't really even post here any more, so they're kinda pointless, but I still bring them back occasionally for kicks. What gives this mess some grace unless it's kicks, man?

I just listened to 'Are You Gonna Wait For Cock' for the first time in ages. Outside of Mercy, that was the only official " new song b-side" we received on the last album, wasn't it (Neon Lights was a cover)? It doesn't really go anywhere. :huh:

I've always thought it was odd that none of you guys like them, or are so annoyed by their threads. They're pretty funny in my opinion, and good guys too.

I feel like I'm completely missing the joke on that whole thing, so I just don't bother. I may have posted an annoyed grunt or something in there one time or another, but now I just ignore them.

I've always thought it was odd that none of you guys like them, or are so annoyed by their threads. They're pretty funny in my opinion, and good guys too. I think it's partially a matter of Interference history. 4 or 5 years ago, Lemonade Stand was nothing but humorous threads in the general vein they do. Somehow now it's all just birthday or serious threads, so I guess people think what they're doing is incredibly off putting. It's just odd having been through both periods, because had either group joined at the same relative time, I think you'd all get along swimmingly.

I have a couple of alters, all were inside jokes between people who don't really even post here any more, so they're kinda pointless, but I still bring them back occasionally for kicks. What gives this mess some grace unless it's kicks, man?

I just listened to 'Are You Gonna Wait For Cock' for the first time in ages. Outside of Mercy, that was the only official " new song b-side" we received on the last album, wasn't it (Neon Lights was a cover)? It doesn't really go anywhere. :huh:

They're not as funny as they think they are. That's the problem. I find the threads rather annoying. Different tastes, I guess.

And Are You Gonna Wait For Cock is an enjoyable tune, but the problem is the chorus. It's just the title repeated over and over. The verses are great, though, with some work it probably would have been better than All Because of Cock, which actually suffers from the same chorus problem.

I have found them to be extremely hit or miss, personally, but I felt they needed to be mocked somehow.

I have a hard time believing that Zoomerang96 is a "good guy". I'm sure that he's got a lot of longtime posters that like him and whatnot, and that's great....but also meaningless to me. I was not around when he endeared himself to people, I'm just here now, and he comes off like an asshole more often than not. That being said, so do I, so does Dalton and so does Laz....it's all relative and it's all based on perception.

Alters, huh?

Hrmm. How are we supposed to know which is the real poster? *grumble* Sounds kind of ridiculous to meee, urrmm.

Are You Gonna Wait For Cock's weakness is the bridge. "The furniture you can rearrange/Don't trade your dreams for some small change"? Oh man. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom