Shuttlecock! Part 2 - No Net on the Horizon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically, I could be your father. You know, if your mom was one of those pervs who takes advantage of junior high kids.

NSW on the other hand could be your great grand father.

NSW is nearly a decade younger than my father, but, yeah, we're young gunners here.

I can't wait for my kick-ass new cans headphones to arrive so I can blast some Shuttlecock.

I'm seriously in the mood for some SHUTTLECOCK right now.

Last edited:
I don't hate the Elevation tour as much as phillycock26 does. As a matter of fact, the Boston DVD is what really got me into the band.

That said, Vertigo was miles ahead in variation, and Bono's voice was pretty great during leg 5.

I don't hate it, I just think every other tour blows it out of the water. For what I consider to be the greatest live act in history, that still means Elevation is a good tour.

I don't hate it, I just think every other tour blows it out of the water. For what I consider to be the greatest live act in history, that still means Elevation is a good tour.

Fair enough.

I'm not sure whether the regular covering of What's Going On lowers my opinion of the tour or not. It should be an amazing moment, but U2 is such a terrible cover band.

Fair enough.

I'm not sure whether the regular covering of What's Going On lowers my opinion of the tour or not. It should be an amazing moment, but U2 is such a terrible cover band.

The song choice is there, the execution is not.

It doesn't help when Gwen Stefani hops on stage to sing it with him.

One of my bosses swung by my desk today and we were chatting about Shuttlecock. She said she'd heard the tour was starting in Europe.

If that's the case, it's going to be REALLY hard to avoid tour spoilers before I get to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom