Should I Randoooooooooooom or should I go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should Randoom. :up:

I just had a customer issue with my mom in the living room, and now I'm all stressed out. :crack:

I also thought we were taking a big ol' fam'ly road trip next month but I guess we're not, so I continue to be all stressed out.

Schmeg said:
You should Randoom. :up:

I just had a customer issue with my mom in the living room, and now I'm all stressed out. :crack:

I also thought we were taking a big ol' fam'ly road trip next month but I guess we're not, so I continue to be all stressed out.

Still room in suitcase for Hawaii trip in let's see :hmm: 12 days.........

The system was down at work all day today so I had absolutely nothing to do and noone to talk to so I searched our websites all day and found these....

on361079-00p01v01.jpg

And then in this one the second head on to the right on the top row kind of reminded me of Baby Bono hair....

on361079-01p01v01.jpg

Kariann said:
The system was down at work all day today so I had absolutely nothing to do and noone to talk to so I searched our websites all day and found these....

on361079-00p01v01.jpg

And then in this one the second head on to the right on the top row kind of reminded me of Baby Bono hair....

on361079-01p01v01.jpg
:lmao: That's so Baby Bono there!

:drool: Worlds

What am I going to do without a big skating competition til Skate America in like SEPTEMBER??? :sad:

I went to Sea World with my sister and learned that I do not like dolphin shows with plotlines :tsk:. I like my dolphin shows simple - here's the dolphins, these are their names, look they do tricks, dolphins are cool, we give them fish and lots of love, etc.

I do not like, "this is the story of Marina and her dream to swim in the sea with the dolphin spirit guy Delphus and fly in the air with the sky spirit guide Aurora (who is flown on a wire over the pool and is dressed up like a parrot :huh: )" and then Circe du Soleil stuff goes on around them :rolleyes:. Plus, it sort of ruins the illusion of the "story" when they have to grab a wad of fish and chuck it in the dolphins mouth after every trick :lmao:. Like, "look at me, I'm playing a girl playing with dolphins in a magical fairy land - um, excuse me while I grab this handful of slimy fish from this bucket - oooooooo, isn't it magical?"

kellyahern said:
I went to Sea World with my sister and learned that I do not like dolphin shows with plotlines :tsk:. I like my dolphin shows simple - here's the dolphins, these are their names, look they do tricks, dolphins are cool, we give them fish and lots of love, etc.

I do not like, "this is the story of Marina and her dream to swim in the sea with the dolphin spirit guy Delphus and fly in the air with the sky spirit guide Aurora (who is flown on a wire over the pool and is dressed up like a parrot :huh: )" and then Circe du Soleil stuff goes on around them :rolleyes:. Plus, it sort of ruins the illusion of the "story" when they have to grab a wad of fish and chuck it in the dolphins mouth after every trick :lmao:. Like, "look at me, I'm playing a girl playing with dolphins in a magical fairy land - um, excuse me while I grab this handful of slimy fish from this bucket - oooooooo, isn't it magical?"
:huh: :lol: That is very lame. Just bring on the fancy dolphin tricks!

kellyahern said:

I went to Sea World once........
I have no idea why, but I was in a horrible mood from the moment I stepped into the park.........I was fine on the ride over and the ride home.........Still haven't figured out why I had such a foul reaction to Sea World

Schmeg said:

:ohmy:

*sends diet coke with lime and rum*

I have most of that mix in front of me right now. Unfortunately I took an allergy pill about an hour ago so no rum for ARW right now :madspit:

I had a great day....slept in, watched some U2, cleaned, took a nap, worked 4 1/2 easy hours. I came home and did something really stupid. :angry: Or is it? :uhoh: I can't decide yet.

Schmeg said:

:huh: :lol: That is very lame. Just bring on the fancy dolphin tricks!

I didn't mention the two trapeze guys dressed up as vultures and the stagehand/pulley guy in clear view (who looked like one of the "da bears" guys from SNL).

At least they got rid of the pre-show entertainer dude, who sang Jimmy Buffet songs (badly), and who my sister claimed as "her mortal enemy."

shari, that reminds me of my second day in Vegas. First day, great mood. Second day, uber bitch (until the U2 second show, then I was good, yet still a tad bitchy :wink: ).

kellyahern said:

I didn't mention the two trapeze guys dressed up as vultures and the stagehand/pulley guy in clear view (who looked like one of the "da bears" guys from SNL).

At least they got rid of the pre-show entertainer dude, who sang Jimmy Buffet songs (badly), and who my sister claimed as "her mortal enemy."

shari, that reminds me of my second day in Vegas. First day, great mood. Second day, uber bitch (until the U2 second show, then I was good, yet still a tad bitchy :wink: ).

I remember dolphins and Jimmy Buffet tunes, although I would swear it was muzak.

trapeze guys dressed up as vultures..........:huh:

shari schultz said:

I remember dolphins and Jimmy Buffet tunes, although I would swear it was muzak.

trapeze guys dressed up as vultures..........:huh:

vulture dude (we determined he was a vulture because when he came out to do his tricks, they also released a real vulture that flew over the pool - plus they played "ominous" music).
b03a79a8.jpg

parrot lady
0596d9a8.jpg

random Circe du Soleil type people
33009cff.jpg

thank you google image search :wink:

kellyahern said:

vulture dude (we determined he was a vulture because when he came out to do his tricks, they also released a real vulture that flew over the pool - plus they played "ominous" music).
b03a79a8.jpg

parrot lady
0596d9a8.jpg

random Circe du Soleil type people
33009cff.jpg

thank you google image search :wink:
OMG. :|

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom