Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
i never see lance, but i was wildly engaged by his zoo confessionals saga. and he's one of my 4 interference fb friends. him mia ian and katie.
ha, i rarely ever see myself referred to by my name on the forums, i wasn't sure who you were referring to at first until i saw you mention fb.

pfan, you need a new computer.

Screwtape2 said:

Pfan, what kind of U2 live stuff did you want? I'm kind of curious.

I was looking into getting some good stuff from Lovetown, Zoo TV, Popmart, and Vertigo, since I'm sorely lacking and there's a lot of good bootlegs floating around.

Although, I do have Zoo TV Dublin, which is supposed to be pretty good.

KhanadaRhodes said:

ha, i rarely ever see myself referred to by my name on the forums, i wasn't sure who you were referring to at first until i saw you mention fb.

pfan, you need a new computer.

True fact.

I'd add Interferencers on FB, but then people would be like, "How do you know these people?" and I don't want to get into that.

Unless you were all second cousins or something.

ugh, the fire alarm went off while i was in the shower. i decided, given that it's dinner time and we already had one freshmen can't cook firealarm over break, i'd survive.

phillyfan26 said:

True fact.

I'd add Interferencers on FB, but then people would be like, "How do you know these people?" and I don't want to get into that.

Unless you were all second cousins or something.

nobody scrutinizes my facebook profile closely enough to ask about new friends. and in college, there's tons of people from high school, summer stuff, etc.

The problem with my computer is that links to uploading things that aren't save file don't work, so these guys have been sending me individual tracks as MP3 attachments. It takes a long time. If you want to do that, that would be great.

Varitek said:

nobody scrutinizes my facebook profile closely enough to ask about new friends. and in college, there's tons of people from high school, summer stuff, etc.

Now that I think about it, I don't think anyone would do that to mine either, so long as we weren't writing on each others walls or something.

Varitek said:
same here. and if anyone did ask me "who's this, who's that?" i'd tell them none of their damn business.

Yeah, I think that statement about the scrutinizing didn't make sense. No one's really done that before, so whatever. I just don't want others to know I spend a few hours everyday on a U2 fansite. :lol:

KhanadaRhodes said:

same here. and if anyone did ask me "who's this, who's that?" i'd tell them none of their damn business.

yup.

i'm thinking about eating but i'm not even hungry. oh well, more time to postwhore. where should we go next?

phillyfan26 said:
Yeah, I think that statement about the scrutinizing didn't make sense. No one's really done that before, so whatever. I just don't want others to know I spend a few hours everyday on a U2 fansite. :lol:
admit it, you just don't want us dorks on your profile, dragging your coolness down :wink:

phillyfan26 said:

my friends know i spend some time on a u2 message board. i doubt they know just how much. :reject: they'd probably actually stage an intervention.

KhanadaRhodes said:

admit it, you just don't want us dorks on your profile, dragging your coolness down :wink:

Actually, I could care less about my image, but you probably don't want some high schooler on yours, would you? :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

khan's profile pic is hot. you might get more babes interested in you if you had her commenting on your wall.

Varitek said:

my friends know i spend some time on a u2 message board. i doubt they know just how much. :reject: they'd probably actually stage an intervention.

I'd never hear the end about it. Also, they'd probably scan some of my posts and notice I make frequent references to them.

KhanadaRhodes said:

how much less could you care? :D

i don't really care, i've got people of all ages on mine.

Damn you and your superior grammar. :angry: :angry: :angry:

That's true, you even link your Facebook in your signature. :lol:

phillyfan26 said:

I'd never hear the end about it. Also, they'd probably scan some of my posts and notice I make frequent references to them.

i'm lucky mine can't be bothered to come on here and see that, as annoyed as they are wtih the frequency i consult iwth them about my personal life, i actually consult with strangers about my personal life, and overshare. i think they think i just use the site to talk about u2. that's the way i'd like to keep it.

Varitek said:
khan's profile pic is hot. you might get more babes interested in you if you had her commenting on your wall.
:eek: thanks! lol, i could be like "oh you were terrific last night!" i'd be referring your postwhoring, but they'd think i was talking something else.

Varitek said:

i'm lucky mine can't be bothered to come on here and see that, as annoyed as they are wtih the frequency i consult iwth them about my personal life, i actually consult with strangers about my personal life, and overshare. i think they think i just use the site to talk about u2. that's the way i'd like to keep it.

:up: Good call.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:eek: thanks! lol, i could be like "oh you were terrific last night!" i'd be referring your postwhoring, but they'd think i was talking something else.

:lol:

Well, it looks like I'm going to have to add you then. :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i can't help it! :angel:

i know! i welcome everyone to friend me. of course i can always ignore the request :D

In all seriousness, if I add you, I don't want comments about my postwhoring. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom