Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

i prefer it with garlic mash. and a green veggie - steemed green beans or asparagus or spinach.

you know what else america does right? spinach artichoke dip. and potato skins. and buffalo wings. and onion rings. i fucking want appetizers, fried appetizers, and then some steak :drool:

I love appetizers. I had these southwestern egg rolls recently that you could start a religion around.

coolian2 said:
Well done steak ftw.

Who wants something so undercooked a skilled veterinarian could still save it?

QUOTED FOR TRUTH.

coolian2 said:
Well done steak ftw.

Who wants something so undercooked a skilled veterinarian could still save it?

Just a little bit of pink though? In the very center? And not light pink. Pink that's pretty much pale grey.

the tourist said:

Sheer boredom, mate. Sheer boredom.

What I love is you had to talk to yourself to get the second highest amount of posts on the thread, while I got to first place without even trying.

Axver said:

What I love is you had to talk to yourself to get the second highest amount of posts on the thread, while I got to first place without even trying.

When you're online, more people are around to talk to, though.

Dalton said:
I like my steak like I like my women: Pink in the middle and moans when you slap it on the ass.

:laugh:

i like my steak like i like my men. looks hard and masculine on the outside but is tender on the inside, and spurts out its juices.

ok i tried, and phailed.

Varitek said:

and you can taste it, more and better, when it's medium rare to medium.

I don't feel like eating something that looks like it's bleeding, though.

the tourist said:

When you're online, more people are around to talk to, though.

That's because the Southern Hemisphere is cooler.

Varitek said:

:laugh:

i like my steak like i like my men. looks hard and masculine on the outside but is tender on the inside, and spurts out its juices.

ok i tried, and phailed.

Not as good. :tsk:

coolian2 said:

Wait until i barbeque a steak.

The taste is perfect.

i am all for delicious barbeque. ribs especially. and barbeque chicken. shit i should go to that barbeque place down the road some time.

but steak? you cook it on the medium rare side, and you spice it with pepper or cajun rub.

also i wish i'd gotten the green chicken curry the other night instead of that seafood thing that was too salty.

Varitek said:

i am all for delicious barbeque. ribs especially. and barbeque chicken. shit i should go to that barbeque place down the road some time.

but steak? you cook it on the medium rare side, and you spice it with pepper or cajun rub.

Fail.

Kill it, grill it and eat it.

Also, chicken does not belong on a barbeque.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom