Setlist Party Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
:wave:

Hi LemonMacPhisto :)

Tomorrow's the big game :yes:.

you bet your sweet bippy it is

I'm praying they win so I can gang up on my Gator friends

and not have them gang up on me...:(

kellyahern said:

To be honest, it's not as much fun as when Spurrier was there :(. I mean, I hope we win tomorrow, but the hate just isn't there like it used to be :sad:.

I completely agree, it's almost like beating Miami is more fulfilling nowadays.

That's a sign that the times have changed

LemonMacPhisto said:

I completely agree, it's almost like beating Miami is more fulfilling nowadays.

That's a sign that the times have changed

:yes: The Miami hate isn't tied to a coach, so that lives on. Plus, our losses to them always hurt - like we lose by a missed field goal or something :(. But we did beat them this year :).

When I was at FSU, I got to go to a game where we beat Miami 47-0. That was a lot of fun :). I was lucky to be at FSU during the 4-5 year period when Miami was doing poorly :up:.

kellyahern said:

:yes: The Miami hate isn't tied to a coach, so that lives on. Plus, our losses to them always hurt - like we lose by a missed field goal or something :(. But we did beat them this year :).

When I was at FSU, I got to go to a game where we beat Miami 47-0. That was a lot of fun :). I was lucky to be at FSU during the 4-5 year period when Miami was doing poorly :up:.

I'm guessing it was during one of the golden ages

93?

oh man...charlie ward was the man

oh, and Happy Birthday to everyone who uh...is having a birthday

Queen Bee said:
Bono looks like Robin Williams in your sig picture, wenda :tongue:

Wait, can you hear that? Yes, that's right, that's the sound of my heart breaking!! :sad:

Note to self: change sig PRONTO!

kellyahern said:

Yeah, pretty high up, I though we might have been 3 at one point :hmm:.

Now we're 24 in the BCS :reject:.

the BCS does stand for the Bullshit College System though

how could Auburn NOT make it last year?

I had a lot of Auburn fan friends bitching about it too, so that made it worse :huh:

maybe it's just Robin Williams who looks like Bono, how bout them apples?

pictures-robin-williams-celebrity-fan.jpg

LemonMacPhisto said:

I'm guessing it was during one of the golden ages

93?

oh man...charlie ward was the man

oh, and Happy Birthday to everyone who uh...is having a birthday

Just after, 94-98. We had Thad Busby :shifty:. And the beginning of Weinke. FSU won the national championship the year before I went there and the year after I graduated :lol:.

Charlie Ward did graduate in the same major as me :up: (though he was in Therapeutic Recreation I think, and I was just Parks and Rec.). I just the remember the professors grumbling about how he wasn't very helpful raising money as an alumni for the major :shifty:.

kellyahern said:

Just after, 94-98. We had Thad Busby :shifty:. And the beginning of Weinke. FSU won the national championship the year before I went there and the year after I graduated :lol:.

Charlie Ward did graduate in the same major as me :up: (though he was in Therapeutic Recreation I think, and I was just Parks and Rec.). I just the remember the professors grumbling about how he wasn't very helpful raising money as an alumni for the major :shifty:.

lol, it's funny how that works out isn't it?

he was smart though to go play basketball. Guaranteed contracts bloated out of proportion and less chance of life threatening injuries

Man, I could be in Ottawa right now, at the arena but I would have had to sell my liver or something. And I kinda need it so...

kellyahern said:

Does he still play for The Knicks? :scratch:

sorry folks, we'll stop talking about football eventually :shifty:

He was traded to the Rockets last season and retired this season because of nagging back injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom