Setlist partaaaaay 2005-07-13 Amsterdam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Prediction for Amsterdam's second show:

1. Vertigo
2. Out Of Control
3. The Electric Co.
4. Elevation
5. New Year's Day
6. Beautiful Day
7. All I Want Is You
8. Bad
9. City Of Blinding Lights
10. Miracle Drug
11. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
12. Love And Peace Or Else
13. Sunday Bloody Sunday
14. Bullet The Blue Sky
15. Running To Stand Still
16. Pride
17. Where The Streets Have No Name
18. One

19. Zoo Station
20. The Fly
21. Mysterious Ways
22. Crumbs From Your Table (Because Zwervers got on stage! :wink: )
23. All Because Of You
24. Yahweh
25. Vertigo

I think you'll be spot on Axver but i prefer mine:wink:

Niceman said:
Man, I hope they debut Crumbs on Amsterdam 3. I'm beginning to worry that it will just never get played!!!:(

Even if it isn't played in Europe, I will remain hopeful that it (and Electrical Storm) will be played on the third leg.

I never stop living in hope. I just try to not let that hope turn into expectation.

KUEFC09U2 said:
theres no debate, its always the same people brining up the same points, at every single setlist party

How on earth is that possible? This was only the first setlist party where I posted. Now the Amsterdam2 setlist party will be a totally different story.:wink:

1stOne said:
How much are you betting that zwervers is now a Vertigo X2 convert?

Wouldn't count on it too much.
There already was a review up at U2tours and unfortunately it wasn't very positive (aka one of the worst of the tour thus far):(

well he is back and he has got a lot to say aout his concert...

where to begin where to begin...shall we begin with the positive?

zwervers2 said:

Hi Zwervers2 pleeeeeaasse tell!!!! We've been waiting all night :wink:

zwervers2 said:

AW!!! zwervers...we missed you:hug:
we had to look at Bono's backside to keep us entertained:lol:

the good:

*bono's voice...top notch...4 times better than elevation
*the crowd...totally intense totally singing along total lovefest
*the stage and lightning..very good, sometimes very beautifull
*the flow in lapoe, sbs, bullet, running...Extremely good and that's saying something as I am sick of 2 of the 4
* performance of most of the 24 songs...very tight and good placement in the set...

dont forget bono's knowledge of the dutch language ,the girl on stage and the happy birthday song to anton corbijn zwervers (or are those in your negatives)

zooholland said:
dont forget bono's knowledge of the dutch language ,the girl on stage and the happy birthday song to anton corbijn zwervers (or are those in your negatives)

zooholland, were you there?

now there are some negative comments I would like to make :

first: choice of arena: absolutely dreadfull sound and it's a joke if you pay 65 euro for a sound like this. i was very lucky and all but I called some friends who were "devestated"..open that fucking roof

second: I am very sorry to say this but with the exception of SYCMIOYO, Vertigo(more on that later) and love and peace or else it is good but not special and that is a damn shame.
Miracle drug just doens't happen, aboy is stupid( :wink: ) yawheh is nice but nothing special

third:
stop playing that fucking Vertigo twice...it is stupid, stupendous it doens;t make sense at all and yes everybody goes NUTS the second time. Stop playing it in the beginning END of discussion

In conclusion:I had a great time but I do not feel any different in my critism I had for the last couple of month...nobody touches them live and that is a fact after tonight but it good be so much better without changing too much...

video will be comming soon

:wink:

zooholland said:

those were all positive that goes without saying but has nothing to do with the show itself(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom