September 20, 21 - Gillette Stadium - Foxboro, MA-who's in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket Swap

Hi guys. I have a pair of tickets for Monday 9/21 in section 218 (mezzanine) and would like to swap with one for one of the following sections for either sunday or monday night (preferably sunday):

Sections:
201-205
236-240
311-307
330-334

I just found about rockbus.net -- it is a ride service to concerts just started in Mass. As of now it only does Comcast concerts but there is a " contact us" link where you can request shows. I requested U2 at Gillette. Maybe if enough of us do we can get them to run a bus or van down.

I just found about rockbus.net -- it is a ride service to concerts just starting out in Mass. Now it only services the Comcast Center concerts but if enough of us request U2 at Gillette maybe they will run a bus or van down. Rides are generally $20 or $25 round trip. Look for the "contact us" link and put in U2 Gillette. Thanks a lot!

I just found about rockbus.net -- it is a ride service to concerts just starting out in Mass. Now it only services the Comcast Center concerts but if enough of us request U2 at Gillette maybe they will run a bus or van down. Rides are generally $20 or $25 round trip. Look for the "contact us" link and put in U2 Gillette. Thanks a lot!

:up:
Great idea. I sent a request.

I have 2 extra field GA for Monday 9/21, if anyone is interested go ahead and PM me. Thanks.

Yes there is an overhang above some of the lower level sections. If I recall there are 38 rows in the lower levels and something like the last 4 of the rows are covered. Not positive if that is 100% accurate but it's something like that.

I had a nightmare that I was under an overhang. And that there was also a hot dog cart blocking the view at the same time.

Tonight, I was talking to a guest I was waiting on and we got to talking about U2 at Gillette. Turns out, he is the head of security there. Very nice guy, and a good tipper too. :up: Anyways, he told me all I have to do is email him with the list of things I need to bring with me because of my diabetes, and he would send me a letter that I can bring to verify that its ok to bring those things in with me. Yay! He also said no camping out either. :(

I am one of a group of 4 Interferencers going to the first Boston show and have been bumping "Need one GA tix for Boston 1" thread now for over 2 months. One of our members by accident selected a seat in the wrong area and now she'll have to sit alone if we don't get her a tix. So please, if you have an extra tix, please think of her. Thank you.

Now, lets hear it for U2 in Boston! :up:

I may have an extra, check your PMs.

Ladyhawke may, but won't know until August, so please all, keep me in mind. I do appreciate it.

Ps If I get one, I'll post it in my "Need 1 GA for Boston 1 " thread.

Now back to ....U2 in Boston :drool:

Anyone know how GA usually goes at Gillette? Where the line is, whether there will be "official" wristbands, or if people police themselves, etc? I know it's early, but this is my first GA concert and I'm afraid I'll get there and have no idea what to do.

Yes, you will have to pay for parking for U2. I would estimate there will be a range depending on how close you are and I'd say it will be generally $30-$40 based on Springsteen prices of years past.

I posted a thread in the what do you want/have section, but I'm looking for a GA for 9/20 for fellow interferencer Sad_Girl. PM either one of us if you can help a few sistas out! :kiss:

Go to www.rockbus.net and check them out as an option for a ride to U2 at Gillette if you don't have a way of driving. They leave from South Station in Boston and from other areas in the state. They will only confirm a ride if enough people sign up so you can go and prepay and if they run the bus you are set for $25 and you have a stress free ride down, no parking charges, etc. If you wait until the bus is confirmed it usually goes up $5 so it should be $30 per person. Not a bad deal at all for those staying in Boston.

Yes, you will have to pay for parking for U2. I would estimate there will be a range depending on how close you are and I'd say it will be generally $30-$40 based on Springsteen prices of years past.

Yep, if they they didn't raise prices it should still be $40 to park at the stadium. The outside lots are usually cheaper but I'm not sure how much cheaper.

Go to www.rockbus.net and check them out as an option for a ride to U2 at Gillette if you don't have a way of driving. They leave from South Station in Boston and from other areas in the state. They will only confirm a ride if enough people sign up so you can go and prepay and if they run the bus you are set for $25 and you have a stress free ride down, no parking charges, etc. If you wait until the bus is confirmed it usually goes up $5 so it should be $30 per person. Not a bad deal at all for those staying in Boston.

Have you or anyone you know ever used this service? I just heard about them the other day and passed the info on to someone, but I'm unfamiliar with the company.

I haven't personally used rockbus yet but I have reservations for Springsteen at the Comcast Center in August. I will report back how it is.

Can someone from the Boston area post a website that has a pretty comprehensive nightlife listing for the city? I'm curious to know if any other good bands will be playing in town during the few days I'll be there. :hyper:
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom