September 20, 21 - Gillette Stadium - Foxboro, MA-who's in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they sell beer yet in grocery stores in MA? I know they didn't used to and you could only buy it from a liquor store. If so, guess we'll have to get that on Sat.

There is a Papa Gino's pizza shop not too far from Gillette. They also just added a bunch of restaurants/shops with Patriots Place's opening last year. I am really hoping they somehow run a commuter rail down!

There is a Papa Gino's pizza shop not too far from Gillette. They also just added a bunch of restaurants/shops with Patriots Place's opening last year. I am really hoping they somehow run a commuter rail down!

:hmm:

I just drove down there today and there are several eateries, take out food places as well as a large liquor store all within walking distance. Also, there are two local motels: The Red fox inn and the Walpole Motel, both within walking distance to gillette. They certainly looked like they'd be a good bargain and a place to shower up before the show.

I just drove down there today and there are several eateries, take out food places as well as a large liquor store all within walking distance. Also, there are two local motels: The Red fox inn and the Walpole Motel, both within walking distance to gillette. They certainly looked like they'd be a good bargain and a place to shower up before the show.

Thanks for the info.

Forget Papa Gino's.. There's a Five Guys at Patriots Place. Google image search it :combust:

Or maybe another fan here who's done GA for another concert at Gillette :)

Don't think there's been any other GA shows at Gillette.
U2 has obviously never played there. Bruce had a GA pit section at the front of the field, but not a full GA field by any means. I couldn't tell you if any of the country shows do GA field, but I doubt it.

U2 has obviously never played there. Bruce had a GA pit section at the front of the field, but not a full GA field by any means. I couldn't tell you if any of the country shows do GA field, but I doubt it.

...and FWIW, AC/DC is doing seats on the field.

Metallica did GA for on there tour in 2003 which was stadiums, but that was 6 years ago.

It was the summer Sanitarium Tour with a bunch of other bands like Linkin Park to name one

It was the summer Sanitarium Tour with a bunch of other bands like Linkin Park to name one

Yeah I recall now. I saw the first Summer Sanitarium tour with Metallica, Korn, Kid Rock et al. That was at the old Foxboro Stadium. I remember seeing Rik Smits in the men's room, and then rocking out side stage. 7'4" dudes stand out in a crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom