September 16, 2017 - St. Louis, MO - The Dome at America's Center

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After totally getting burnt during the presale for red zone tix (had them in my cart then got bumped out as I was paying), I managed to get them during public sale successfully this morning. Looking forward to do the touristy thing while there. Any ideas?

After totally getting burnt during the presale for red zone tix (had them in my cart then got bumped out as I was paying), I managed to get them during public sale successfully this morning. Looking forward to do the touristy thing while there. Any ideas?

The Arch... as an homage to PopMart!

My wife and I are likely coming down from Chicago for this show. Looking forward to doing some sightseeing while there, as well. Our tentative plan is to stroll in shortly before showtime and hang around at the back of GA so we can do plenty of drinking and relax. We're tired of winding up thirsty and sore near the rail!

Midnight...Friday night into Saturday morning? How does that work (I've done PJ GA, but not U2). I've heard it's different, with check-ins rather than people staying the entire time?

That's a whole other can of worms. Read the line shenanigans thread in general tour discussion

Generally, if you're there by noon to early afternoon you'll get a good spot depending on where you're looking for

Any suggestions for 24 hour parking garages near the stadium for a night before GA line arrival? Something close enough for me to walk back to the car to drop off our camp chairs around 3.

Nothing like going from 38* back home to 86* in St. Louis! Looking forward to our time here, show us what you got St. Louis!

Cancelled: https://www.facebook.com/u2/photos/a.55092266685.69297.5678046685/10156039234131686/?type=3&theater
Live Nation and U2 regrettably announce their St. Louis show scheduled for tonight, September 16, 2017 has been cancelled.

"We have been informed by the St. Louis Police Department that they are not in a position to provide the standard protection for our audience as would be expected for an event of this size.

We have also been informed that local crowd security personnel would not be at full capacity.

In light of this information, we cannot in good conscience risk our fans’ safety by proceeding with tonight’s concert. As much as we regret having to cancel, we feel it is the only acceptable course of action in the current environment." - Live Nation and U2

Fans who purchased tickets online will receive a refund on the credit card tickets were ordered on. Refunds for non-internet purchases will be available starting Monday at 10am at point of purchase.

Absolutely heartbroken at the news and the entire situation. We've planned this trip for months and travelled a great distance to experience this but totally appreciate the gravity of what's going on. Praying for all the families involved and that St. Louis stays safe

show us what you got St. Louis!
I'm so sorry you had to see what St Louis had. (Which by most accounts isn't even so bad this time, and hopefully it'll stay that way.)

Sucks you made such extensive plans to get there.

I wasted a 5-hour drive this morning, and as I was heading back home, I was thinking about the folks who had invested so much more. Then I listened to a radio show on NPR about tsunami victims grieving in Japan 5 years after the fact, and I was immediately put in my place.

We've met a lot of very friendly people here so far. Props to our airbnb host who has taken pity on us and is taking us out on the town.

Back
Top Bottom