September 16, 17, Rogers Centre, Toronto Canada - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the Overdruaght sounds great. My two, less-fossilized friends are always looking for a party. However, he and his wife are going to the Phoenix to see Clutch tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what condition they're in by nights end on the 17th!

Yes, the Overdruaght sounds great. My two, less-fossilized friends are always looking for a party. However, he and his wife are going to the Phoenix to see Clutch tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what condition they're in by nights end on the 17th!

how about saturdy night at the hideout on quenn st to see our very own u2 tribute band elevaion

and bring on the fellow fogies too ;)

Looookie what I saw today!

3924848200_834cb97880.jpg

what are the black cpvers on te right
Smiley...stop typing, your going to have a seisure!
Took me a while to get caught up, glad to see the excitment is building for the next 48 hours or so!
To answer a WAY earlier post you directed at me Smiley...no go for Elevation on Saturday..many reasons, but also just saw them in Hamilton on the 29th WHEN NO ONE CAME FROM HERE (Smiley), despite my best efforts! Oops just remembered that Drea was there (they rocked didn't they Drea?)- but you werent Smiley:angry:
Definately checking Shawns gig out after the show tomorrow however- that should be a great decompress after the blitzkreig at Rogers Centre. Anyone else going to try to make it to the Hideout on the 16th? SUC and I will be there for sure.
As noted we will also make it to the Overdraught on Thursday...look forward to seeing/meeting everyone.

PS- I'm old enough to no better, just can't help myself.

I'll ask the same question again, around what time the band arrives at the venue? should be the same trend as Chicago and pehaps Europe

I am still exhausted from this weekend so forgive me if I answered this in the Chicago Thread but Stacey & I waited from 4:15p.m. until 5:30p.m. at right about that time a large black SUV pulled up one guy got out looked around then went to back door driver's side opened it & out popped Bono ..... for about three minutes no more he signed autographs & spoke briefly w/ people there ....... if I can figure out how to get the video from the digital camera into some form I will eventually put it on Interference

I am still exhausted from this weekend so forgive me if I answered this in the Chicago Thread but Stacey & I waited from 4:15p.m. until 5:30p.m. at right about that time a large black SUV pulled up one guy got out looked around then went to back door driver's side opened it & out popped Bono ..... for about three minutes no more he signed autographs & spoke briefly w/ people there ....... if I can figure out how to get the video from the digital camera into some form I will eventually put it on Interference

thanks for the info!!! will try tomorrow, have GAs for Thursday so I'll be stuck lining up!

I remember on the Vertigo Tour Edge and Bono came out around three at the Air Canada Centre. Adam and Larry came out a little bit later. So yeah, anytime between 3:00-6:00 sounds about right. I'm going to try to meet them tomorrow... "try" being the operative word in that sentence!

They may show up earlier if they soundcheck. I heard there was no soundcheck for the Saturday show in Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom