Second Meeting of the Mr Macphisto society ... come in, have a drink...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyes

Refugee
Hello darlings!
I am homesick for some more Mr Macphisto chat *sniff* so I am just inviting you all back to my limo to have a lovely time while we see the sights of the city.
So come, have a drink, sit back, and look marvellous with me.
*Bluey opens the door to her black limo all lined with leather and leapord print*
come on in, the martinis are fine.
-Bluephisto

Sh14392.jpg

Now that sounds like fun!

*Flavia brings a couple of bottles of Dom Perignon and opesn them*

Oops...i'm out of cigarettes!! I can't be part of this club without cigarettes!! LOL...
smile.gif

Flavia

Yes you can darling, as long as you smoke out of the top of your head!
And you are SOO glamourous that you are just smoking all over anyway...get in here you fine looking thing! The open door is making me cold.
-Bluephisto

Daaaaaaarlings! *bluephisto sets down her martini* I have found Macphisto's car!!!
321discoball_pinto.jpg

How marvelous!
-Bluephisto

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 10-05-2001).]

Very well, my darling... Laura is here to join your lovely good tasted club! When we'll met the master, i mean MrMacYummy (or Phisto, you ppl choose) ??

*revises her MrsMacPhisto makeup, and fixes her tail... yeah, she do have a tail
biggrin.gif

------------------
Life is short...so is Bono! Both of them are delicious, though

Hmmm, can we have a meeting without this picture? I don't think so! That's the problem there are just so few macphisto pictures around. He has become rather reclusive lately...
Sr57473.jpg

-Bluey
p.s. What song would you like to see performed by Macphisto that have been written by U2 after he had left the show?
Mine is HMTMKMKM, how puuuurrrrrfect!

Daaaaarling Bluey, how are you, my pet? *climbs in...air kisses Bluey* And MacPhisto, soooo lovely to see you again. *air kisses Mac and gently touches his face* And how do you like my sequined top? Black? Yes, I know, it is a bit ho-hum, isn't it? Ah well...there's a sucker born every minute and I'm a sucker for black. Will you teach me to see the *golden light*, Mr. Mac?
wink.gif

Now hmmm...*rummages around*...where did I put my bottle of...why yes, here it is...nothing but the best, of course: ABSOLUTE for our *vodka* martinis, darling. And how do I like my martinis--shaken not stirred? No, no, darling, James Bond is SO droll, so...yesterday's olive pit. *feigns a yawn*

Extra DIRTY, extra DRY (just wave the bottle of vermouth over the glass, darling) in an iced glass--that's with TWO olives, dear--is the only way to indulge....*deep chuckle*

Now....shall we be off to parts unknown? Oh let's...I can hardly wait to see where the deep dark delicious night will take us...

*Disco reclines back in the cushy leather seats, crosses her legs and drinks deeply, one brow raised*

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

My goodness Disco!
*Bluephisto air kisses Disco*
Well my dear, I was beginning to think that you were never going to join us. And may I say that you look divine, I do enjoy your little black top, whereever did you find such a quaint little garment? *Bluephisto touches up her red lipstick in the reflection of her wine glass* Yes, I have changed to red wine, I feel like drinking something a little lighter these days... Martinis are fabulous, but variety is the spice of life, n'est-ce pas? I must say, I have never met a drink I didn't like...
But whereever can Monaphisto be? She is usually the first in the car, yelling something about a "shotgun". I think she has a crush on our driver!
-Bluephisto

So sorry I'm late, darlings. I kept having to change my clothes. Mackey-poo would have been horrified to see me in the garbage I kept pulling out of my closet. *helps herself to a martini*

Now then, my gift to all of you:
macphipelvis.jpg

*sits back, breathes deep and finishes off her first martini while reaching for another*

Speaking of, wherever is our beloved leader? What would this party be without Mac himself, hmmmm?

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
Rattle And Hum

Since I serve Macphisto, I guess I better get my sequined ass in here!!

BTW Bluey...that is a fabulous car dahling.
Who wants some scotch???

------------------
-The Shitty Beatles? Are they any good?

-They suck!

-So it's not just a clever name...

hello, everyone. don't we all look absoloutely gorgeous? i thought a fashionably late appearance was in order, hopefully i'm not too late. however, it is the night life that we live for, correct?

pass the wine please?

thank you. *pours a glass*

ah, yes. and here is my contribution...
J316805.jpg

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

John Bender: Excuse me, Dick. I mean, Rich, will milk be made available to us?
Claire Standish: I have a really low tolerance for dehydration.
Andrew Clark: I've seen her dehydrate, sir, it's pretty gross.
~breakfast club

Mag Wildwood: You know what's gonna happen to you? I am gonna march you over to the zoo and feed you to the yak.
~breakfast at tiffany's

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 10-05-2001).]

Well darlings,
It's late and I want to go to sleep. It is tiresome being so glamourous as I'm sure you all understand. However, before I drift off into my beauty sleep,(do I hear someone snickering!!!???) I must share some delightful pictures of our dearest with you!
332567%3A%3B23232%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A4%3E683%3EWSNRCG%3D32323684%3B8%3A76nu0mrj

Mirror, mirror!
332567%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E23232775%3A9983ot1lsi

332567%3A%3B23232%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A4%3E683%3EWSNRCG%3D32323684%3B8%3A77nu0mrj

Now, I am all tired out after that bout of posting...*Bluey yawns elegantly if that is possible* Good night all. *Bluey puts her martini down, touches up her lipstick, rests her head on Mr. Macphisto's golden shoulder and falls asleep*

Kittens! You look gorgerous!!!
ANd my my ,what a wonderfull night for small "get together" of good ,old friends!

*shows off her new "morror ball" red dress*

What`s that blueeyes? Well thank you! you look splended aswell Darling!!!

Now ,where did you hide the coctails?!

biggrin.gif

------------------
"I love you `cause I need to ,not because I need you..."
-luminous times

Originally posted by blueeyes:

But whereever can Monaphisto be? She is usually the first in the car, yelling something about a "shotgun". I think she has a crush on our driver!
-Bluephisto

Mona: LMAO!!!!

*MonaPhisto Takes over*
My horns were at the drycleaners, daaaahhhhhhhhhhling! *sips oliveflavored koolaid* but now...where has the party gone?

And I so looked forward to watching the chauffer drive stick shift *GINORMOUS INNUENDO* lol

*stands on street corner* I seem to be attracting a most interesting crowd....I think I should keep walking

*MonaPhisto is lost in the city*
frown.gif
Help!

"I feel like trash. I AM trash! Recycle me, baby!" - me in school pretending I'm MacPhisto
smile.gif

P.S. I don't like the way you all are winking and nudging and innuendoing when you say "cocktails" lol
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona FP*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"F.P. is for Furious Poet" ~Kerouac

"Thank you all for letting me rub up against you" ~BonoBaby~

Back
Top Bottom