Scattered Islands in the Indian Ocean Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody not see him? XD

One of my mates called into my work just to talk about it.

Me. Tickets were too expensive for somebody who I really only know as a supporting character on Black Books.

Oh, just that he was here then. Nothing exciting happened. Today's Superthread excitement has consisted of bitching over the additional ads that are now on Interference, and then both Serena and Reggo brought medsposting hilarity after taking painkillers.

ah, i did see the bitching, and then reg high as a kite on her excedrin :yikes: no wonder... that stuff. :lol: servo was sick too?
i hope they are both better now.

I still need to see Black Books.

NP: Lands End (Instrumental) - Siouxsie and the Banshees (1219/4614)

it's so funny, it will make you cry at times. my sister in law. who wins at the random christmas presents (as in 100% hit or miss) got me onto it after i had coincidentally seen only one episode but loved it without ever remembering the name of it. i was so stoked she got me the dvds.

I'm genuinely surprised you haven't seen Black Books, Liam! I tried getting tickets to see Moran last year but they sold out very quickly. Instead I saw Ardal O'Hanlon, who was really great.

Oh, just that he was here then. Nothing exciting happened. Today's Superthread excitement has consisted of bitching over the additional ads that are now on Interference, and then both Serena and Reggo brought medsposting hilarity after taking painkillers.

Medsposting? How many painkillers were they taking? You know, just being a concerned mother and such.

I'm genuinely surprised you haven't seen Black Books, Liam! I tried getting tickets to see Moran last year but they sold out very quickly. Instead I saw Ardal O'Hanlon, who was really great.

Medsposting? How many painkillers were they taking? You know, just being a concerned mother and such.

Buy me the DVDs Bonnie. I'll get you chocolate.

:lol: Not sure what Serena had. I think something for a headache.

But Reggo is a TOTAL lightweight and pretty much any medicine whatsoever gets her high as a kite.

oh my god :mad: why does everyone have to stand all around me and chat. They're not my friends and can't seem to tell that I"m totally ignoring them.:mad::mad:

thank god they've gone home. . . :mad:

togetherness :cute:

people in others' space makes me think of dirty dancing.
"this is my dance space. this is your dance space" [hold out arms]
and i laugh because it was funny, and then i get cranky because they made me think of patrick swayze.

:lol: Not sure what Serena had. I think something for a headache.

But Reggo is a TOTAL lightweight and pretty much any medicine whatsoever gets her high as a kite.

Wow, really?!

I hope they're not overdoing things. I don't think painkillers have ever driven me to poor typing.

I have a big Dirty Dancing poster with Patrick Swayze on it in my bedroom. Not mine, left over from my sister.

So you probably don't want to come in anytime soon, Anna. :eek:

You're nice today. I wonder if you talked about me like this. :lol:

Yes, I did a fucking jig when you'd vanished and every time you aren't here, I rant about how much of a cockhead you are.

No, seriously, I was starting to get a bit worried about where you'd got to. I'm glad you're back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom