Santa's Workshop, North Pole, NY/Santaville, VT, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You all a little tipsy?

I heard Tik Tok on the radio today and I immediately thought of Charlotte dancing like a maniac while getting drunk. :no:

I don't know how She's Moved On wasn't a big hit. Also, so many lyrics of this song could fit my relationship with Kate, haha.

I have said before that I MUCH prefer the 2005 re-recorded version though. The guitar just sounds better, plain and simple.

You all a little tipsy?

I heard Tik Tok on the radio today and I immediately thought of Charlotte dancing like a maniac while getting drunk. :no:

... a little. It's tufmas, my good man!

Oh you poor thing; I heard Tik Tok in a Hungry Jack's the other week and nearly puked.

Yay, Tik Tok! :dance:

I actually much prefer this version of She's Moved On.

Yeah, you've said before. I just find the guitar so much weaker, especially during the verses.

I love the melody to Last Chance To Evacuate Planet Earth Before It's Recycled. Also, GREAT title.

If you fall asleep with me
You can dream and drowse
The minutes turn to hours

We could climb a tree or two
And watch the sun go down
Upon our sleepy town.

And I totally appreciate a song that includes a sample of somebody saying, amongst other things, "from whence we came".

And the full sample itself, and the back story, is just creepy as fuck. Man, cults eh.

:love: THE REST WILL FLOW :love:

This is possibly THE most beautiful Porcupine Tree song, and total top five for me.

Aw man how could I forget!? :hyper:

You eat at Hungry Jacks? :|

I only tend to call into Hungry Jack's while trainspotting, because it's a quick lunch between trains and is better than the other option, Macca's. Normally if I want fast food, I'll take pizza or Subway.

Oh man, HATESONG.

Had a total fanlad moment at the PT gig in Brisbane 2008. SW and I were pointing at each other during "Yes, I'm hearing voices too/And I'm more fucked up than you".

I only tend to call into Hungry Jack's while trainspotting, because it's a quick lunch between trains and is better than the other option, Macca's. Normally if I want fast food, I'll take pizza or Subway.

I fancy some Noodle Box myself.

Oh man, HATESONG.

Had a total fanlad moment at the PT gig in Brisbane 2008. SW and I were pointing at each other during "Yes, I'm hearing voices too/And I'm more fucked up than you".

Did you :faint: during this occasion?

I never used to appreciate Where We Would Be.

Then Kate and I broke up and it hit me like a tonne of bricks. One of my favourites on Lightbulb Sun now.

Also Vladders, looks like it's now just you and me. Charlotte informs me her Intarwebz is failing.

Aw man, that must suck. :(

I'm preparing for our trip to Shit. So bear with me as I find information.

I've been able to locate Shit on Google Maps, but that's it! I don't think it's on Wikipedia, is it?

No, it's not there. But it's in the Mazandaran province, which is on Wikipedia. And I know it has hotels.

Haha, we discovered Cunt, Turkey because there's a flower delivery service there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom