Santa Claus, Indiana, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: wow. the worst thing i do is for the most part, when i'm writing the new year, i'll write the old one. like at work, i had to do some bank crap (go figure!) and i wrote like 12/8/08-6/5/08. it got rejected for being basically a negative time frame :drool:

though sometimes i will spaz out and write the totally wrong year.

:lol:

I can be pretty bad at time, but I normally catch myself when I go to write the wrong year. I've wanted to write 2007 as recently as September this year, though ...

I forget how old I am sometimes. I'm 23 and I say I'm 19 A LOT. Not on purpose, either. I just forget.

:lol:

I can be pretty bad at time, but I normally catch myself when I go to write the wrong year. I've wanted to write 2007 as recently as September this year, though ...
i used to do it a lot at one of my old jobs, where i had to basically write dates all day (ha, that sounds funny). especially when i'd write future dates, and it was never the same date (since these were for contract's expiration dates and they were all different lengths) i screwed up sometimes.

Wow
1) This thread took off
2) The movie sucked
3) Khan/Ian look what ben and I made( I uploaded it to facebook) and totally hotlink it :wink:
4) Reggo, I thought you were NSW for a minute

Wow
1) This thread took off

This is why:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 371
User Name Posts
KhanadaRhodes 130
coolian2 95
Axver 66
bono_212 24
RegularBonoFan 17
Serena Vox 16
DreamOutLoud13 8
phanan 4
Angela Harlem 3
liamcool 2
the tourist 2
GirlsAloudFan 2
Alisaura 1
The Sad Punk 1

I've only been on here for a couple of hours, you slackers.

I fuck up the day (monday, tuesday, etc.), but I usually know the date.

I worked, enjoyed quiznos movie theater, the real movie theater, and built a snowman. I was BUSY :p

Is it a bad thing that I bought my mother a book for Christmas and read the entire thing myself on the train last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom