Sandy Balls Holiday Centre Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the neighbours can't tell the difference between my singing and a dying cat, so I have no worries!

..not that there are a lot of dying cats around here!

:lmao: HE IS MY FAVOURITE. Oh my god.

I love Crazy Warehouse Guy, but the Surprise Spruiker is I think the best thing Andrew Hansen/The Chaser ever did.

The uranium spruiking outside the department of resources, oh my god! :lmao:

"You should see the fallout! You won't believe your eyes - all three of them!"

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I wonder what the neighbours think when I'm singing along to that at the top of my lungs, "STRIP THE SOUL! KILL THEM ALL!" :laugh:

Hope you enjoy Collapse The Light Into Earth ... it's gorgeous, a fan favourite.

I'll let you know in about 3 minutes :D

(am going to have to hide credit card statement from the hublet :ohmy: although far to happy to care at the minute :laugh: :cheers: )

I love Crazy Warehouse Guy, but the Surprise Spruiker is I think the best thing Andrew Hansen/The Chaser ever did.

The uranium spruiking outside the department of resources, oh my god! :lmao:

"You should see the fallout! You won't believe your eyes - all three of them!"

:lol: That was also brilliant! I don't know how I got through 18 years of my life without seeing any of those.

I'm sure the neighbours can't tell the difference between my singing and a dying cat, so I have no worries!

..not that there are a lot of dying cats around here!

:yikes: . . . the poor kittehs :cry: :wink:

neighbours are now sleeping but did have a small knock on the door earlier "the baby is sleeping would you mind at least closing the window" . . . :D

I own Deadwing, Stupid Dream, In Absentia, FOABP and The Incident legally. Hurrah!

I own Deadwing and In Absentia legally. Keep meaning to order The Incident and the Stupid Dream remaster ... :lazy:

But hey, PT get heaps of money out of whenever they tour here.

If my neighbours blasted PT I'd LOVE THEM FOREVER.

mine are more in to jazzy stuff and until the new arrival it was not unknown for them to have huge rollicking great parties . . . they'll loosen up again in time . . .once the kidlet starts sleeping for more than 45 minutes at a stretch they'll be good :lol:

pst . . . really quite enjoyed that Collapse the Light . . and this one, The Sound of Muzak has a Smithsy kind of beginning . . . :heart:

mine are more in to jazzy stuff and until the new arrival it was not unknown for them to have huge rollicking great parties . . . they'll loosen up again in time . . .once the kidlet starts sleeping for more than 45 minutes at a stretch they'll be good :lol:

pst . . . really quite enjoyed that Collapse the Light . . and this one, The Sound of Muzak has a Smithsy kind of beginning . . . :heart:

Ah, damn kids! :wink:

Collapse The Light is beautiful. :heart:

*double-checks that drunkenly made new Superthread is indeed going to be posted in OOC*

I'm well aware of the fact that I'll be deaf by the time I'm 30. :D

See, I love music so much that I'd rather my hearing not get any worse ...

... my eyes are shit enough anyway! I've one totally fucked snese. I don't want TWO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom