San Sebastián Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ruffian
"hostile" - you don't have any idea, what you talk about, but well ...
@lila64
Thanx 4 the info ...

Lila64 said:
maybe we need some:
Alcooliques03.gif

I think we do. Dragonfire, why don't you run along to the store and bring us a few Guinness'...and grab a setlist on your way back :wink:

And to be honest, if you want to see what the setlist is going to be tonight, look at last nights setlist and there ya go!!

its kind of hard to talk about the exact same songs night after night, so most of the conversation is about things other than the setlist

source so far = zootopia (thank you). Nothing yet on u2achtung.com . That's the only 2 I'm checking. Others can help out. Am I relegated to being the source (while I work)???

Chizip said:
And to be honest, if you want to see what the setlist is going to be tonight, look at last nights setlist and there ya go!!

its kind of hard to talk about the exact same songs night after night, so most of the conversation is about things other than the setlist

:uhoh: here it comes.....

Chizip said:

like football!!!

c'mon Hull City....Shef. Wednesday tonight....

Wild!!!!! :heart: Glad you are back from Spain...sounds like such a great show. Loved hearing the details!

There seems to be a cellphone black out on San Seb, nobody nowhere is getting anything; I'm from Italy, but my French, Spanish and German contacts are experiencing the same,
We are all STUCK IN A MOMENT WE CAN'T GET OUT OF

ruffian said:

I think we do. Dragonfire, why don't you run along to the store and bring us a few Guinness'...and grab a setlist on your way back :wink:

:up:

chill out everyone! It's supposed to be a party. Mingle, chat, eat...
Faim20.gif
Faim10.gif
Faim13.gif

WildHoney said:
Hola :wave:

WOW , got back from Barcelona , dare i say my best gig to date??

At least i got party girl:hyper: Shame i didn't get Spainish Eyes :sad:

Yes you dare WildHoney...my best too. Where were you?

bonomax said:
There seems to be a cellphone black out on San Seb, nobody nowhere is getting anything; I'm from Italy, but my French, Spanish and German contats are experiencing the same,
We are all STUCK IN A MOMENT WE CAN'T GET OUT OF

che tragedia!

ruffian said:

Here u are:

Vertigo
I will
Electric. Co
Elevation
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
Still haven´t found
Bad
City of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes you cant make it
Love and Peace
Sunday
Bullet
Miss Sarajevo
Pride
Streets
One

Zoo
Fly
With or without you

All because of you
Spanish Eyes
Vertigo

Chiz, that photo is off topic. I'm going to have to report this.

U2Man said:
"It should be noted that the left premiere vlait the blow of deplacer there low! frantz ferdinand, nothing to see with let us zutons "

(@U2Spain)

Are they saying that Franz Ferdinand didn't show up and that the Zutons took there place as second support act??

Thanks DragonFire! Leave your mobile number, and if the setlist changes we'll just call you when it's over :wink:

neutral, you rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom