San Diego Web Cam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think the lights are rigged, lifted into place, and then they slide the stage back after the rigging is complete. you can see the lighting being laid out with the video screens. isn't that how they showed it in the boston elevation dvd extras?

THis is so cool watching them put up the stage. Its like were roadies or something. Stage looks bigger than the Elevation tour.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'm guessing some sort of covering goes over the stage and catwalk... white usually isn't a good color for stages

Well, keep in mind that a big factor in what you see is lighting, as well as the material that it is made of. Just because the stage is white doesn't mean it will look white, and just cuz it's black doesn't mean it will look black at all times.

gorman said:

Was this the same stage used at the rehearsal?

Yes. Looks exactly the same.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'm guessing some sort of covering goes over the stage and catwalk... white usually isn't a good color for stages

Nope it's white/light grey, but keep in mind, you can't see everything in the light, somethings are better in the dark... :)

The 'blocked' message doesn't really matter, there's a way around it. It's been like that for hours now. Unfortunately, it seems like they turned the camera off entirely. I don't know if we're going to see any more =/

yeah, they definately turned it off.. it *might* come back on, it really depends on the closeness of camzone to the arena.. if they called the arena and said hey we're fixing it, the arena might have just said turn it off

Well, we've seen a lot more than I thought we would this morning. It was fun while it lasted...

Thanks for posting the images, Gorman!

Back
Top Bottom