San Diego Web Cam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
v-egg-tigo2.gif

That's exciting! I am a techie myself, so U2nuts + techie = :applaud: :hyper: about these pictures!

As for the fast set-up/tear-down, I have a few techie friends who have worked as local crews during Elevation (and other previous U2 shows) and they said the tear-down after the show took two hours everything included (which means trucks are loaded and all). That's incredibly fast, they said it was the fastest and most efficient tear-down/load-out they had ever seen for a big arena show.

gorman said:
Camzone's offices open up in an hour (I tried calling). Hopefully they'll fix it then.

are you sure you want to call? we don't want to bring attention to it... i think its down because of other people refreshing it like crazy, not because of a problem on their side, it probably has a threshhold of X amount of connections before it auto shuts off

bcrt2000 said:

are you sure you want to call? we don't want to bring attention to it... i think its down because of other people refreshing it like crazy, not because of a problem on their side, it probably has a threshhold of X amount of connections before it auto shuts off

It's not just this cam that's down, it's everyone they provide. I wouldn't mention this cam in specific. There is definitely a real problem for 'em to look into.

can i just say a massive thanks to gorman, its an honour to have spent so long here with some great people :), U2 fans are by far the best in the world, especially interference fans

thank you so so much for the pics gorman

KUEFC09U2 said:
can i just say a massive thanks to gorman, its an honour to have spent so long here with some great people :), U2 fans are by far the best in the world, especially interference fans

thank you so so much for the pics gorman

yes :applaud:

gorman is our version of the edge (ie can fix our printers)

:)

gorman please no need to say thanks :) were thanking you for you being so great with getting the pics up

Zoovation said:
Is it because too many people use the link? The server is down but not the cam!

thats my theory.. they auto shut it down for a constant amount of minutes when over X amount of people are going crazy refreshing when they shouldn't be :(

Back
Top Bottom