San Diego Web Cam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think they're gonna push it to the left. And what we see now is the place where the band will play, but it wont stay in the middle of course

ahh yess.. it does sort of look like the back of the stage to me now (front part facing right)

kennerado said:

NO! take that link down people are gonna kill the cam! :(

guys don't look directly at the cam, keep waiting for gorman updates otherwise they'll shut it off for good

Last edited:
Still comin' together.

still-36.jpeg

bcrt2000 said:

NO! take that link down people are gonna kill the cam! :(

guys don't look directly at the cam, keep waiting for gorman updates otherwise they'll shut it off for good

Ooops. Sorry. :ohmy: can't help myself. I'll take your words for it this time. :wink:

so the stage will be at the left side....they will wheel the stage to the left after the lights have gone up. I can not wait. Let's hope the webcam will not be taken down.

They were bound to shut it down, since the direct link to it was leaked just about everywhere. Well, that could have been a lot of fun.

Thanks Gorman for the great job you did..

and F*** you to all the people who posted this at zootopia and other sites...

this sucks big time

kennerado said:
Guys I probably caused it by posting that link on here. Sorry.

It wasn't just you. It was posted on the U2.com forums, and a capture of it was posted publicly on u2log.com. The latter is just irresponsible.

gorman said:
They were bound to shut it down, since the direct link to it was leaked just about everywhere. Well, that could have been a lot of fun.

It WAS a lot of fun!! We saw way more than we would have. :)

Somebody must be a complete idiot to post this on the u2.com forum....I'm still glad we saw something but still it could have been a lot better..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom