Saitama II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Some other great snippets from the U2VT archives:

- (I Never Promised You A) Rose Garden and Don't Worry, Be Happy in Bullet The Blue Sky, 1990-01-06.
- The Neighbours Theme Song in Bullet The Blue Sky at a few Lovetown shows and at the end of New York, 2001-06-02.
- Humpty Dumpty in The Electric Co., 2005-10-24.
- Hot In Herre in Elevation, 2005-06-19.
- Smoke On The Water by a fan brought on stage during I Fall Down, 1983-11-26.

the Neighbours theme song The "that's when good neighbours become good friends" thing? Really?

RavenBlue said:

I hope the time zone isn't too conflicting for Hawaii. This one here is just about right.

Oooh an audio feed. Those are so awesome. I remember the first one, it sounded like it was through a funnel, down a toilet and yet I was still up and singing along. Can't wait to get to an actual show :wink:

I imagine the Hawaiian show will be in your afternoon or early evening. What timezone are you in?

And haha, yeah, most of the audio feeds weren't exactly stellar, but they were grand fun all the same!

mrmcphisto77 said:
My source: u2place.com

our italian site...
a sure source...

Great! :)

Any (Eastern Daylight savings time) Aussies know about what time the Hawaii show will be over here?

We're all out of orange juice, and I don't think I can use water to run this thing with the water restrictions on... unless I can operate it on even-numbered days. Will it run on vodka?

Wasn't there a Carpenters snippet a few shows back in Oz? "Calling Interplanetry Spacecraft" or something..........

Alisaura said:
Any (Eastern Daylight savings time) Aussies know about what time the Hawaii show will be over here?

We're all out of orange juice, and I don't think I can use water to run this thing with the water restrictions on... unless I can operate it on even-numbered days. Will it run on vodka?

Vodka works, but all you'll get out of it is Russian folk music. I recommend tequila.

I'm actually just about to check on the timing of the Hawaii show for us. Lila, what time is it meant to start?

gmc said:
Wasn't there a Carpenters snippet a few shows back in Oz? "Calling Interplanetry Spacecraft" or something..........

Bono threw the title line of Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft into the start of One at one of the Aussie shows.

And Bullet has had some of the most hysterical snippets. Strange for such a serious song, but it's had everything from The Real Slim Shady to Don't Worry, Be Happy. :huh:

OH AND HOW CAN WE FORGET THE SNIPPETS AND COVER OF DANCING QUEEN! :lmao:

That's not the only Abba nod that Bono's made either. Money, Money, Money was snippeted at the end of one ZooTV performance of Desire.

Well, I think Rocko & The Devils are due on at 6:30, so that Pearl Jam will start around 7:30 like other "opening bands", in order to give them enough stage time. So I would guess the band would be on by 9:00pm, but what the hell do I know - I'm half asleep at the moment finishing an email and then my head will be hitting the pillow :yawn:

Someone did ask (Headache) that if the Hawaii show was streamed, perhaps Pearl Jam could be as well. Good idea I'd say :hmm:

Axver said:
OH AND HOW CAN WE FORGET THE SNIPPETS AND COVER OF DANCING QUEEN! :lmao:

That's not the only Abba nod that Bono's made either. Money, Money, Money was snippeted at the end of one ZooTV performance of Desire.

And With The Two Guys from ABBA on stage in Stockholm's :lol:

Tis almost not worth posting this Snippet Of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun", But I can if you guys want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom