Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

what did you do for your birthday, aside from celebrate the day before steak and blowjob day or whatever the hell people call it

I didn't do anything but eat pizza and watch movies. We were basically snowed in anyway.

On another note, why couldn't I have been born on blowjob day? :(

LemonMelon said:
I didn't do anything but eat pizza and watch movies. We were basically snowed in anyway.

On another note, why couldn't I have been born on blowjob day? :(
awww :(

lol, my best friend in the fifth and sixth grade was born on blowjob day. i don't remember if i've ever given anyone a blowjob on blowjob day, though. i can't remember what i've ever done on v-day, like even when i've been in a relationship. i'm usually not though : phail:

unico said:
pfann what di you fuck up:?

I fuck shit up in a number of ways. Well, two. One, I fuck shit up like the badasses do: I'm on top when shit goes down. Why? Because I'm THE AMENDMENT.

Also, I fuck shit up due to an inability to comprehend women.

It's kind of a pun on how to be a badass while being perpetually single.

unico said:
elmelthat s okay that means you have 2 days to cellebrat

True. This is why being born on Christmas SUCKS.

And yes, I suppose I'm comparing blowjob day to Christmas.

Wait, hold on a sec...

My birthday is February 13, not March 13. :lol: Khan is catching up with you, Mia.

KhanadaRhodes said:

wait huh? that's what i thought it was. blowjob day is february 14th isn't it? or is it march 14th in western maryland?

No, Steak and Blowjob day is celebrated on a separate day from Valentine's Day because one is meant for men and the other for women. Look it up on urban dictionary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom