RSOC #237 - Casual Tuesday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are several pictures here I didn't have! :love: :heart: :hyper:

Thank you! :D

I love :adam: Girls :wink:

MsPurrl said:

SadGirl: Love your avatar and sig. July 7! :yes:

3.gif

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
I love this pic soooo much.
love9.gif

And I found a pic of somebody wearing the same t-shirt during a Robbie Williams concert :D :
dublin09june20069yl9hl.jpg

Last edited:
Aww SG

Sad_Girl said:
There are several pictures here I didn't have! :love: :heart: :hyper:

Thank you! :D

I love :adam: Girls :wink:

3.gif

You are an Adam girl like no other, I wish I could get one of your stories to the boys, I am sure they would be just as impressed as we are.

:hug:

Re: Aww SG

Carmelu2fan said:

You are an Adam girl like no other, I wish I could get one of your stories to the boys, I am sure they would be just as impressed as we are.

:hug:

:eek: Aw, well thank you. :heart: But the thought of them reading my fan fiction scares me :lol:

they can read my novel if I ever get it published - each of them has actually inspired a character in that, too :wink:

:bow: to the Adam girls(and visiting Bono girls ;))!

I think I have every picture of Adam that exists and then I come here to find all kinds of gems :heart:

kellyahern said:

You girls are so smart, I'm sure somebody can tell to my humble and ignorant self what is written on his t-shirt? :help:

3956.jpg

elevadam27.jpg

3888.jpg

807bcf3e.jpg

adamlaugh.jpg

Sad_Girl....have I just heard it correctly?????? A novel???????????? ...............or more exactly: a N O V E L ??????????????????????????????????

When? Where? :hyper: Now I'm sure I will meet you one day and you will recognise me very easily: the first ultra-excited girl in the long long line waiting for your autograph!!!!!!!!!!

hey scha:madwife: I got first dibs on SG's novel. I am going to do her glamour shots for her book cover too:camera: I am her unoffical agent:nerd:

BTW scha, wouldn't it be cool if the shirt read" A man should not be forced to ware pants"
:wink:

scha said:
You girls are so smart, I'm sure somebody can tell to my humble and ignorant self what is written on his t-shirt? :help:

"We won't allow Sellafield to become a danger to the public"

:nerd:

...and I'm not even a real Adam girl! Sorry! :reject:

^Thanks!!!!

Carmel, :lol: @ your idea...

So let's make a deal: you are her photographer and agent and I am her No.1. fan, right? :wink:

Don't you think we should discuss all this with the author herself as well? :hmm:

Nice job Merc

*mental note convert Merc into an Adam girl :evil:

Scha, perhaps you are right, :lol: I am sure SG will have many offers from agents once they see how talented she is.

Last edited:
Thanks!

Carmelu2fan said:
mental note * convert Merc into an Adam girl:evil:

:lol:

That wouldn't be very hard, actually I'm already halfway there! :shifty:

I don't need many more convincing remarks after the combined :laugh:/:D/:sexywink: I got from Adam last summer! :wink:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Nice job Merc

scha said:
Story, please! I think I missed it out ... :sad:

That's because I don't think I've told it yet... :shh: :shifty: :wink:

Re: Thanks!

Merc said:

:lol:

That wouldn't be very hard, actually I'm already halfway there! :shifty:

I don't need many more convincing remarks after the combined :laugh:/:D/:sexywink: I got from Adam last summer! :wink:

:drool: He was magical this tour, wasn't he! I wonder if he realizes how sexy he is? Need another concert:crazy:

Well, it was nothing much, but still...

I (together with Lemonboy! It later turned out there were several other plebans there! :reject: ) waited outside the hotel were the boys stayed last summer... Not for the entire day, we were just lucky enough to get there, ½ hour or so before they were leaving for Helena Christensens party...

Well, anyways... I'll just skip the Bono and Edge part here! :wink: When Bono and Edge had left the hotel, all the fans that was around the main entrance left (I guess we were 50-100)! I was like "Hey, there are 2 other guys in this band too, you know! :eyebrow:", so we waited for a little bit longer outside the main entrance, but nothing happened...

Then I got the idea that maybe Larry and Adam didn't want to use the main entrance but the back entrance, so we walked over to the small street that leads to the back entrance (no need to go down to the back entrance - if someone wishes to use that, it's probably because they've got a reason!)... so we stood there waiting, and suddenly a silver Mercedes comes rolling slowly up the small street from the back entrance! I take a look at it, and who's sitting in the backseat? Oh yes, Adam Clayton!

I was very, very surprised and must have looked like :ohmy: and :shocked:! I hit Lemonboy (poor guy!) and half shouted "LOOK!!! IT'S ADAM!!!", then pointed my finger directly at Adam (even though he was only about 4-5m away - the car was holding still cos it was trying to get out on the big street) still looking very :ohmy: and :shocked:! Then Adam started laughing at me, and I realised I was still pointing at him, not very polite, so I made a kinda "I'm sorry"-gesture (you know what I mean?) and smiled at him... and he gave me the biggest smile I've ever seen (as only Adam can smile!), winked and waved at me!!!!! :faint:

It was amazing!!! :combust: I've been partly Adam girl ever since that day! :wink:

Last edited:
Re: Thanks!

Merc said:
I don't need many more convincing remarks after the combined :laugh:/:D/:sexywink: I got from Adam last summer!

You mean he's been giving that to OTHER girls?? :sad:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom