Rough and Ready, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A quiet combination of Simon And Garfunkel, Crosby, Stills, Nash, And Young, Nick Drake, and The Shins, with a guy who sounds identical to the singer of My Morning Jacket at the mic.

Is there somewhere I can hear them?

And the Village was so bad. Even if It hadn't been spoiled for me, Iwould've been able to guess the ending.

I'll try and find them. I really love quiet folksy sort of music, but just can't find anything that is exactly what I'm looking for.

Then they should be right up your alley. This is the first album I've heard so far this year that I would classify as anything really special.

Like, I really like 60s/70s anti-vietnam music. Does that make sense? I dont' know what that's classified as. Pretty much my favorite song being For What It's Worth by Buffalo Springfield, and if I could just find a SHITTON of music like that, I owuld be content with life

I'll have to look into that then. Pretty much Mrs. Robinson is the extent of my S&G knowledge

The Very Best of Simon And Garfunkel is essential.

I love Mrs. Robinson though. That song introduced me to them, as far as I can remember.

Oh, and The Graduate kicks ass. Great film.

I've been hearing a lot lately that I need to see it. Perhaps I shall watch taht next. Or pass out. Who knows

:lol: ElMel, I will live your dream for you.

Signs is almost over, it just is taking forever for the ending to load. But I think I can safely say, though THE TWIST! has not yet occured, I really really like tthis film

Good call. Glad you like Signs, and I think you'll eat up the Graduate with a spoon.

Unfortunately, it's 4 AM, so I need to get to bed. :wave: Nice talking with you as always, Ashley.

The things I could do to Dan......:shifty:.....:silent:
SB7_800x600.jpg

:combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom