Rose Bowl DVD - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, wish i would have ordered from LiveNation, oh well.... i will get cash back eventually cuz i use a rewards debit card. :)

:applaud: The UPS man delivered mine a few hours ago (ordered thru BestBuy--gotta love their rewards program!) I know what I'm doing as soon as the kiddies go to bed!!!

Looks like Live Nation is coming through , I also got the emal so I canceled my Amazon order .

I'd also like to thank the poster for the Live Nation link . :applaud:

I have NO IDEA when (or even what) I'm getting, since I ordered that dubious mistake/glitch/error/different package? thing from Live Nation for dirt cheap. So who the hell knows when I'll be getting it, or even what "it" will be! :lol:

Did you get your credit card charge notice from LN yesterday? I'm excited, even though I already have the 2 disc version. :reject:

Live Nation people - did you get a separate email about the box set shipping? I just got the one telling me my card had been charged.

Did you get your credit card charge notice from LN yesterday? I'm excited, even though I already have the 2 disc version. :reject:

Live Nation people - did you get a separate email about the box set shipping? I just got the one telling me my card had been charged.

Yeah, that's the only e-mail I have received also . . . the one about my card being charged. But I thought my card was already charged at the beginning, when I ordered it there was a debit to my card. I'll have to go back and re-check.

Yeah, that's the only e-mail I have received also . . . the one about my card being charged. But I thought my card was already charged at the beginning, when I ordered it there was a debit to my card. I'll have to go back and re-check.

Got the email also. They originally charged my card when I first ordered, then the charge was removed later. It is now showing up again...:applaud:

just called DVDPlanet an asked em when my deluxe box was shipping out because i have not seen a shipment confirm email or charge on my card yet. They said it will ship today or tomorrow. YAY! :up::hyper:

Got the email also. They originally charged my card when I first ordered, then the charge was removed later. It is now showing up again...:applaud:

Yeah, same here. I went back and looked at the date I ordered it and the surrounding dates and the charge is not there.

just called DVDPlanet an asked em when my deluxe box was shipping out because i have not seen a shipment confirm email or charge on my card yet. They said it will ship today or tomorrow. YAY!

:up: Awesome.

I'd love to watch the DVD again before flying home, but I'm going to bring it with me and watch it with my folks (seeing as how they won't be seeing it in person in Minneapolis).

I've only watched it once (okay, once and a half) so far and want to keep it a little fresh, so don't want to watch it only a few days before watching it with them.

:nerd:

Well, I already have a spreadsheet that lists my bootlegs - audio, video, and miscellaneous non-album tracks ... I suppose I could add a tab for my DVD viewing statistics. :hmm:

I was going to watch it Sunday night in commemoration of the Seattle show that never was, but Zoo Station more than filled my U2 needs on Saturday night, so I snuggled up with Funny Girl on the DVR instead.

Got mine from Barnes and Noble online for 79 bucks (free shipping for members). It's less than I would have paid at Best Buy...even with my 50 dollar gift card in hand. Usually Barnes and Noble is the higher price...not this time.

Just now got a second e-mail from Live Nation that the super deluxe has actually shipped now, with FedEx tracking number...hope it comes before I go to Toronto next week. :hyper:

I just got my shipping email and FedEx shows it left the depot this evening.:hyper: I've already promised my 2-disc set to a friend. No sense in having two.

MINE TOO! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

This is very exciting. It'll be waiting for me when I get back from Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom