Rolling Stone Nov. 26, 2009 Hall of Fame 25th Anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yummy yummy yummy. When I scanned the b+w pic at first I was expecting a JT/RH ala Desire video picture. But nope we get the gorgeous 2009 Bono.

So sexy. Part of me still wishes he had his long hair dripping over his shoulders....but that would just be wrong now!:lol:

I'm not going to be able to scan the magazine until maybe Friday night or Saturday guys, sorry! If anyone else gets it and wants to scan and post it before then, be my guest!

Off to work for now, more later, but ... enjoy :drool:

RS11-26-09ohbono.jpg

Oh thank you Cathleen, you made my morning! :drool: :combust: :faint:
o055.gif

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm quite happy to wait for the rest of the scans from this issue, and very grateful for the fact that you're willing to take the time out of your busy day to share this with us! :hug:

RS11-26-09ohbono.jpg
[/QUOTE]
This was taken after the Charlottesville show when I sneaked back stage & had my way with B. :drool: I just forgot to tell you all.

This was taken after the Charlottesville show when I sneaked back stage & had my way with B. :drool: I just forgot to tell you all.

Obviously I was there first ... look how exhausted he is :evil:

And Anna .... don't be surprised, Bono does that to us ... even if you don't understand, just accept it. Grown up women going totally irrational over one man just lying around somewhere. :wink:

Mick??! :scratch: who the heck is Mick?!

:wink:

Actually I looove :heart: this cover with the 3 rock GODS, pushin' 50, 60, and 70. Awesome. The true rock stars. :love:

And Anna .... don't be surprised, Bono does that to us ... even if you don't understand, just accept it. Grown up women going totally irrational over one man just lying around somewhere. :wink:

you're exactly right! I still don't get it LOL!
I mean Bono lying on boxes...:scratch:

Oh thank you Cathleen, you made my morning! :drool: :combust: :faint:
o055.gif

lol I like that smiley!
Are you feeling better Helen?! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom