Rest of U2 Survivor: Zooropa - Round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Your Least Favorite Song: Vote For It

• Zooropa

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Lemon

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Dirty Day

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • The Wanderer

Votes: 44 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:

If Beav or NSW was here they'd - lemon bars...FUCK - concur with me.

Fucking lemon bars. FUCK.

What the fuck is this????? Lemon Bars????

You have got to be.....FUCK, come on!!!

Lemon is not in my Top 50 U2 songs.

It needs more votes. Stat.

corianderstem said:
Axver, since GirlsAloudFan got them right, you should be forced to perform a song-and-dance number to a Girls Aloud song. :wink:
i second this :yes:

oh and since we're all discussing our usernames, mine came from the fact that i'm from canada, and my last name is rhodes

:lmao:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i second this :yes:

oh and since we're all discussing our usernames, mine came from the fact that i'm from canada, and my last name is rhodes

I like to refer to you as Canada Roads. :cool:

Zoots: Ahhhhhhh, I see!

NSW: Can I at least ask why you have freaky dude from Clockwork Orange as your constant companion in your sig line?

corianderstem said:
Zoots: Ahhhhhhh, I see!

NSW: Can I at least ask why you have freaky dude from Clockwork Orange as your constant companion in your sig line?

He's not freaky.

Because it's an amazing book and an amazing film.

And, the Got Milk line is funny, if you're familiar with the book or film.

Mine is from the fact that I'm just as big of a Red Sox fan as U2 fan, and I love Jason Varitek. And I never intended to post, just to be able to read the forum without that obnoxious popup.... so much for that. I wish it was something U2 related. I go by yourwildhorses in other places now but of course that was taken here.

And I didn't get sick of any of my 4 songs on loop, but I decided I have more fun listening to The Wanderer than Dirty Day, so Dirty Day gets my vote.

corianderstem said:

Ummmm .... :uhoh: I certainly wouldn't want to run into him in a ... well, anywhere.

He's violent. Not freaky.

Either way, the "got milk" line is funny in context and I worship the film/book.

ETA - worth noting that at the end of the book, Alex outgrows his need for violence, and actually wants to lead a "normal" life, get married, etc...he also knows that each successive generation behind him will be violent as well....

Last edited:
Zootlesque said:
I like to refer to you as Canada Roads. :cool:
there is a canada road near my house.

proof:
qnvI_1202879075_canada_roads.jpg

Axver said:
I want her to get an alter, MexikhanRailrhodes.
:drool: nice

The Wanderer is not only one of U2's best it's also one of Johnny Cash's best, and I worship Mr Cash.. How on earth Dirty Day can be netter I'll never know. I like Dirty Day but it should not go through.

Wanderer...how did that make it past Daddy's Gonna Pay? Seriously you guys suck! :( and what's with the old thread being closed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom