Request: U2 Desktop Backgrounds?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found this pic of a Joshua tree with Christmas lights and I just had to use it. :D

joshuaxmas.jpg

It's so beautiful!:up:

:eek::shocked::applaud::heart:

Woooooooooooooooooooooooow! :heart: This is amazing, one of your best venus :hug: You really deserve a cookie :D Come to Poland and I'll give you one :lol:

:eek::shocked::applaud::heart:

Woooooooooooooooooooooooow! :heart: This is amazing, one of your best venus :hug: You really deserve a cookie :D Come to Poland and I'll give you one :lol:

Thank you. :lol: I've been to Poland, it's beautiful! I'd love to go again. And thanks, LoveandLogic and Andreia. I'm really glad you like it.

Thanks for sharing that Fiona, it's good to see it in use! :D

^

The best wallpaper EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! With my favourite, beloved song :cute::heart::love:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I'll be back when I find words to describe this masterpiece.. :love:

Thank you! :hug:

It would be cool to see other holiday/winter wallpapers anyone else came up with...hint hint. :wink:

I put this together a little while ago, but I wasn't too happy with it so I didn't share it at the time.
It didn't really turn out the way I wanted it to but then I thought, perhaps it's not up to me to decide:
northstarhelsinki1440x9.jpg

Enjoy!

I put this together a little while ago, but I wasn't too happy with it so I didn't share it at the time.
It didn't really turn out the way I wanted it to but then I thought, perhaps it's not up to me to decide:
northstarhelsinki1440x9.jpg

Enjoy!

So pretty, and I love the heart! Also, thanks, Andreia :wave:

God must be on my side... I just spent about 4 hours on this background... normally I spend half that time... but it got so messed up I just wanted to trash it.

Somehow, some way, it turned out okay...

u2background4.jpg

This was my original botched effort, not happy with the way the tiles turned out (note I did not create the U2 text on this one):

u2background3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom