Request: U2 Desktop Backgrounds?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2_Jackie

Refugee
Anyone have any good links to a place that has some great U2 desktop backgrounds, or do you guys have any? Thanks! :)
-Jackie

^ hehe your welcome - I suck at photoshop and stuff, so its great to have you guys on here that make gorgeous wallpapers.

and yes- just seen the "pants" :lol:

more Bonos would be good, but I think I'll use the new one for a while..........

:shifty:

:wink:

Thanks. I've made a bunch of stuff. And I'm always willing to make more.

I clicked on the 1st link & there is a red & black pic of (AB era?) Bono posing with a topless woman. Kinda cool & sexy. Is this legit or shopped?

Legit. It's from the same shoot as Adam's nude photograph on the AB cover. There's supposedly images of Edge and Larry, too, but they've never surfaced.

:love: I love all these desktop backgrounds!!!! there's now a folder on my computer dedicated to these wonderful backgrounds! lol thanks EdgeFest, Max_theHitman, and Reggo! :up::applaud::D

nlothwordle.jpg

I found this on another site. It's all the lyrics from all the songs on NLOTH. The words used the most appear largest. I love it. I've never tried to do it with any other albums though. This is my desktop right now.

It went to photobucket pretty big, so if it's too large, let me know. I think I have it smaller.

Nice one U2 gek , pretty awesome ! And allot of researching work for the one who made it.

nlothwordle.jpg

I found this on another site. It's all the lyrics from all the songs on NLOTH. The words used the most appear largest. I love it. I've never tried to do it with any other albums though. This is my desktop right now.

It went to photobucket pretty big, so if it's too large, let me know. I think I have it smaller.

Wow, that is the COOLEST thing!

Back
Top Bottom