Report from Cat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cat...no matter what that picture looks like you HAVE to post it! For the sake of the Adam girls!
biggrin.gif

This is so cool! I'm so jealous, but it's always cool when someone I know has an encounter with a band I would like to say I know
smile.gif

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

I can't believe it...........
My face is green with the deepest envy I have ever felt........
she had better post pictures.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's it...i'm setting up a tent outside their studio...girlies you bring the soccer balls and i'll bring the food *snort* i'll make Mike get us lunch, and dinner lmfao...
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's it...i'm setting up a tent outside their studio...girlies you bring the soccer balls and i'll bring the food *snort* i'll make Mike get us lunch, and dinner lmfao...
biggrin.gif

LMFAO hey we have enough people for a 2 on 2 now!!!! LOL you know the thing is that we're not joking we are camping out and I am bringing a soccer ball!!!

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Oh...my...DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go CAT
Go CAT
GO GO GO CAT!!!!

YAY!!! This is so awesome!! I'm so happy for you that my seething jealousy is barely peeking through to the surface.
wink.gif

Well, just got messages on my cellphone from her. She's been outside their studios today and they have been rehearsing and a few min ago Adam came out and talked to her and she got her pic taken. A few secs ago I simply got a mess saying: BONO!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Why is May so far away.....

Woah!!! LMAO!! I didn't expect this LOL

Oh well, after 12 years of waiting it finally happened. It was the coolest thing ever. A friend of mine, Meesh told me that they were in studio working. They also have to pack things up since they're moving out. So, I got there at about 4 pm, waited 4 long hours... tell me about stalking. At 8.15 the door opened, and there he was, my baybee, my hero. Aaaahhh!!! I started shaking like a feckin eejit. The bench I was sitting on was right beside his car, so he couldn't have escaped even if he wanted to, like LOL So he looked at me, a big grin on his face. I nearly fainted, but pressed a Hi out and waved at him. Then he opened his car and looked at me again, like... are you gonna say anything or what? So I was like, Adam, can I ask you a favour. He said Sure, go ahead. I was like, oh it's only one pic, he smiled and nodded. So my boyfriend took a pic of us! NO MORE STUPID PHOTOSHOP NEEDED!! LMAO Then he looked at me... oh his arm was around my waist ;p *faints*... so, he looked at me and asked me what my name was... I was like... ummm....ummm... Suzie!! LOL He shook my hand and said, well, nice to meet you, Suzie! As he drove he rolled down the window , waved and said Byyyeeee!!!

So, there I was going mental, didn't even have the time to calm down, the door opened again and Larry came out and then a strange, funny-looking man too. Larry nodded in our direction and the other man looked at us and then I saw it was Bono!! I didn't even know he was in town. So I said hi to him and I didn't even have to go there coz he came to me, asked for my name and shook my hand. I was like, Hey Bono, I thought you were out of town. He said... Oh, I am, but you know there's this little factory and they make Bonos so I can send them everywhere I want to be. I was like, Oh can I have one LOL He laughed his arse off telling me that they come in small boxes and I can buy one if I want.

And theeeeeeeeen, we waited another minute, the door opened again and there was Wedgie Pooooooooooooooo!!!He was on the phone, but thank God he hung up by the time he got to the place where we were waiting. So, now I was really brave, said hi to him as well. I took their pic (Edge and bfriend) then he asked where I was from and he was quite surprised when I told him. I also had a CD with me LeMon made of his performance with Bono in Berlin, but I completely forgot about it. So, I turned to Poo Poo and said, I know you don't really take things from fans, but here is this Cd my friend made and he was on stage with Bono in Berlin, blah blah balh. He was like, oh yeah sure! I'll make sure he gets it!
Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

So that's my little story! I'm suffering from post-meeting-U2-depression!

biggrin.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

"If Larry's gay, I'll be a man!" -Michelle-

ur very lucky Cat, all I can say is that u timed ur long stay to Dublin very well.......u know the right pple and have been very lucky since u arrived down there.......................................
smile.gif

well done!!!!!!!!!

at least come Christmas u will be with U2 and their families round the big table at Bonos house........
biggrin.gif

You mean they're really making them?
*grabs sleeping bag and chips and runs to nearest target awaiting the release of the Bono dolls*

Ok it has taken me 20 minutes to stop laughing, and it will take even longer for it to sink in. Too funny sooo very happy for you Cat. You know we want those pictures...badly...plus you forgot to tell what they were wearing, you never it might get added to their boudoirs
wink.gif

So they are moving out uh? I wonder where they're going *evil smile* Hey we need to chain ourselves to the studio in protest dammit!!!! *buys handcuffs* wait this has other good uses...stop the dirty thoughts...I was simply gonna suggest that if we each handcuff ourselves to one member then we can kidnap them all for the Chicago convention.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

[This message has been edited by mbi16 (edited 04-10-2002).]

Cat, I can?t tell you how happy I am for you!!! You met them all, and our baby had his arm around your waist!!!!!!!!!!

*faint

PLEASE, PLEASE, post your as soon as you can.

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by mad1:
dont u worry AM, Im sure when u visit Cat, again with her luck u will meet our Adam too..............I can feel it in me bones......u cant holiday here in Ireland and go home 'Adamfingermarkless'
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

gee, Maddie, I was in Ireland for fecking 11 months and only once saw Adam, but them I was too scared to talk to him when I finally realized it was him ....

*bangs head against the wall

------------------

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

OMG Cat!!!! I am so happy for you!
biggrin.gif

LMFAO @ you saying "can i have one?" aaahhhh I would have loved to seen Bono's face.
smile.gif

Cat, you've lived there 12 years and just now met them? That does not bode well for those of us who can't go or only go for a few days! You said Bono was 'funny looking?' What do you mean, he's not funny looking, he hasn't gone 'clown' or something has he? I want to buy one of those Bonos from the factory! Where do I find one? Great story, wish it would happen to me, to all of us!

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

That's just about the coolest thing I've ever read.....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Congrats Cat ....we are living vicariously through you right now !!!
I can't wait to see the pic..
and to top it all off you made B laugh his arse off !!!!
Sounds to me like you had the perfect day !!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Autumn454:
Cat, you've lived there 12 years and just now met them? That does not bode well for those of us who can't go or only go for a few days! You said Bono was 'funny looking?' What do you mean, he's not funny looking, he hasn't gone 'clown' or something has he? I want to buy one of those Bonos from the factory! Where do I find one? Great story, wish it would happen to me, to all of us!

Nono..noooo

CatSuzie is from the very little ZOOngary :)

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

Originally posted by AM:
gee, Maddie, I was in Ireland for fecking 11 months and only once saw Adam, but them I was too scared to talk to him when I finally realized it was him ....

*bangs head against the wall

AM!!!! You saw him in Dublin??? Please share!

OK now my stomach hurts......I don't know if it's the coffee or my intense jealousy of Suzie. Although maybe I too will have the same luck when I am in Dublin, yeah right.
Suzie, like someone here said, what were they wearing? What did their cars look like?

Originally posted by CatDubh:
The bench I was sitting on was right beside his car, so he couldn't have escaped even if he wanted to...

Bwahahahaha!!! Excellent! Cat, this is such a cool story I can't even begin to comment. But you made Bono laugh! You made Adam smile!! WOOHOO!!

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

ok first. WOW WOW WOW!!!! What a great story. I am happy for you. Second, lmfao at this comment by Bono and than you asking if you can have one. bawhahahahaha!!!

Originally posted by CatDubh:
I was like, Hey Bono, I thought you were out of town. He said... Oh, I am, but you know there's this little factory and they make Bonos so I can send them everywhere I want to be. I was like, Oh can I have one LOL He laughed his arse off telling me that they come in small boxes and I can buy one if I want.

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:

AM!!!! You saw him in Dublin??? Please share!

In Temple Bar, it was somehow unreal.

I saw this guy and there was something about him. I couldn?t take my eyes off him. Then suddenly I realize: THIS IS ADAM!!!

and AM goes

*will I talk to him???

*no

*yes

*no

*yes

*no

*yes

*ok let?s approach him ... and he was gone!!!
eek.gif

I?m a loser baby, so why don?t you kill me (Beck must have had me in mind when he wrote that song)

------------------

Oh, but AM, at least you can say you saw him!
There are some periods Adam has gone through when it would be hard to recognize him....

Back
Top Bottom