RDS Showgrounds, Dublin, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can stuff yourself to the brim, be wheeled out onstage with a forklift, and still sing Chris Martin off the stage.

This will happen with a future performance of One with U2 and Coldplay, I guarantee it. No forklifts though. There Will Be Cranes.

I thought there were few worse things than One with Mary J. Blige. You have just uncovered one of these things.

I was implying that his noble steed hast not long to live.

Man, ghost horse and pumpkin sandwich, that's fine goth eating.

I suspect Bonnie and I may have to add this to our menu.

Man, ghost horse and pumpkin sandwich, that's fine goth eating.

I suspect Bonnie and I may have to add this to our menu.

Not THAT Noble Steed :lmao:. How dare you think that Ghost Horse can so easily be defeated :tsk:.
I was referring to the pig he's riding.

Coldplay! :yes:

meatcoldplay.jpg

I read the filename as "Meat Coldplay", which is much better.

Not THAT Noble Steed :lmao:. How dare you think that Ghost Horse can so easily be defeated :tsk:.
I was referring to the pig he's riding.

OH.

But we should totally have a farm of ghost horses. They can grow up to be fine goth eating.

Following my post, I thought you were implying Bono ate Charlotte. Just for a millisecond.

CHARLOTTE...biology
CHARLOTTE...hates 17
CHARLOTTE...wanted a BLT, Bono took it away and got kicked in the spleen

You're getting scary good at that.

Well what do YOU suggest would be fine goth meat eating?

What am I supposed to be? The brains of this operation? It's your fine pumpkin eatery. I'm just pointing out the difficulty involved in mating a single ghost horse.

What am I supposed to be? The brains of this operation? It's your fine pumpkin eatery. I'm just pointing out the difficulty involved in mating a single ghost horse.

You're telling me ghost horses don't reproduce asexually?

FUCK.

Who wants to make Charlotte a bacon sandwich? :hyper:
Me! I may get hungry on the plane, however... Mmm, bacon.

You can stuff yourself to the brim, be wheeled out onstage with a forklift, and still sing Chris Martin off the stage.

This will happen with a future performance of One with U2 and Coldplay, I guarantee it. No forklifts though. There Will Be Cranes.

At least JF admits he's fat!

I was implying that his noble steed hast not long to live.

I suspect you may be responsible for Charlotte and Reggo's new avatars... :hmm:

*eats wedding cake*

I suspect this would have no place at a fine goth eatery... unless it was related to the Corpse Bride somehow.

I was going to make these gray scale, but I'm too lazy.

I'm not even going to ask about the dynamics of ghost reproduction.

I prefer to imagine that ghosts can split apart and become multiple ghosts, indeed hordes of ghosts, and in the case of ghost horses, hordes from which I can make fine goth meals and become rich, rich as Bobert.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom