Randoooooooooooooooooom Geeks Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Room said:

:wink: only joking. (maybe) :laugh:
Riiiiight!

Somehow I just read your sig wrong and I thought there was a left-weave shoutout in it. :der:

shouldn't you be out having social lives? this thread is as (un)cool as me :up:

IWasBored said:
shouldn't you be out having social lives? this thread is as (un)cool as me :up:
:lol: I was just going to say something about how my friend just called me from a Barnes and Noble and here I am hanging out online...youth is wasted on the young!

I'll have a life next week...this week I'm out of cash. :wink:

"You are not allowed to move to Indy...you are my RI friend."
~My friend on the phone.

:shifty:

Schmeg said:

:lol: I was just going to say something about how my friend just called me from a Barnes and Noble and here I am hanging out online...youth is wasted on the young!

I'll have a life next week...this week I'm out of cash. :wink:

:hmm: i could plead being out of cash for the reason i'm online, too. but i'm not going to dellude anyone into thinking that if i actually did have money i'd have a life because even if i did, i wouldn't.

the anal-rapage textbook prices have left me quite broke until i get paid next week :down:

Schmeg said:
"You are not allowed to move to Indy...you are my RI friend."
~My friend on the phone.

:shifty:

it would also make it considerably more difficult to re-create almost walking into each other. if you do move, we must walk into each other sometime before you go.

:hmm: I agree, there must be a walking-into before I do anything drastic...We might have to discuss this seriously.

Then we could sit and talk about music and make fun of people in real life! :hyper:

Blue Room said:

Schmeg, your moving to Indy?
Unless anything weird happens in the next few weeks, that's the plan! I've never lived anywhere else, and I'm so over my job and living at home and long-distance relationships. I'll be much closer to most of my Randoooooom buddies...except for IWB. :(

Schmeg said:

Unless anything weird happens in the next few weeks, that's the plan! I've never lived anywhere else, and I'm so over my job and living at home and long-distance relationships. I'll be much closer to most of my Randoooooom buddies...except for IWB. :(

:up: Thats cool. You will officially be a midwestern girl!

:hmm: Who else is moving to Indy in the near future............:wink:

Schmeg said:
:hmm: I agree, there must be a walking-into before I do anything drastic...We might have to discuss this seriously.

Then we could sit and talk about music and make fun of people in real life! :hyper:

making fun of people :drool:
music :drool:

did you ever listen to that cd? am i crazy? :shifty:

IWasBored said:

making fun of people :drool:
music :drool:

did you ever listen to that cd? am i crazy? :shifty:
:collectivebrainagain: I just started a minute ago...listening to The Freshmen right now.

His voice kind of sounds like the guy from the Crash Test Dummies, remember them? They had that song, "Once, there was this kid who, got into an accident and couldn't come to school"?

Blue Room said:

:up: Thats cool. You will officially be a midwestern girl!

:hmm: Who else is moving to Indy in the near future............:wink:
:angel: I have NO IDEA. What a COINCIDENCE!!!

Schmeg said:

:collectivebrainagain: I just started a minute ago...listening to The Freshmen right now.

His voice kind of sounds like the guy from the Crash Test Dummies, remember them? They had that song, "Once, there was this kid who, got into an accident and couldn't come to school"?

weren't the crash test dummies one of those 80s bands i totally missed? :wink:

his voice kind of sounds like 90 million other people. nothing too original. it's decent enough.

IWasBored said:

weren't the crash test dummies one of those 80s bands i totally missed? :wink:

his voice kind of sounds like 90 million other people. nothing too original. it's decent enough.
No! Crash Test Dummies were 1995-ish...I know this because of New Year's Eve 1994 into 1995, they played it at the First Night public skating session and my friend Sue was obsessed with it and would sing EVERYTHING like the guy.

I need to listen to the original version of that song to determine your true insanity level. :wink:

This version of Everlong...I don't know...the whole thing is a little too karaoke for me...

Crash-Test-Dummies.jpg

Imagine...if things had panned out a little differently...we could have gotten to know each other in a Crash Test Dummies Pleba...

:yikes:

i don't know how i missed them, then. i didn't start listening to mainstream radio until 1997, though...it was all oldies all the time before that.

They were a one-hit wonder, really...Just the "Once there was this kid who" song (which I could still sing to this day, as it was an inside joke with two separate groups of friends), and then another single that didn't have the cult following.

So, IWB...when you're iPod talks to you, what does it say?

Sometimes I talk to mine. :shifty: Today I apologized to it because I dropped it in my car when I was putting it in the case, and it fell naked and screen-first onto my energency brake.

IWasBored said:
:lol:

i talk to my ipod, it doesn't actually talk to me :D
I see. Sometimes I tell other people it's my best friend so it can hear me! :love:

Schmeg said:
I just changed my posts-per-page view to 30. This is weird...but not a bad weird.

I'm definitely going to be openly mocked when the other male Randoomer reads this one...

You are almost there....almost.

zoney! = 50

zonelistener = 40

:der: I didn't see an option for more than 30.

Just checked again...30 is the most allowed now.

zoney! said:

Denim and pleats...that's just WRONG.

I like pleats though...and cuffs. :uhoh:
Just as long as they're not on your jeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom