Randoooooooooooooooooom Geeks Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
I am home sick today :(

Lets just say I have some tummy trouble

:shifty: :sick: :barf:

ugh...............sorry to hear that................no chinese food involved this time? Take care.

I saw the LEFT WEAVE banners in the GAP store at the mall today and thought of a few people.............:shifty:

shari schultz said:
I saw the LEFT WEAVE banners in the GAP store at the mall today and thought of a few people.............:shifty:

I saw the Gap ad on the Yahoo home page today and thought of a few people...............:shifty:

:happy: I very much prefer people seeing Left Weave banners and thinking of me than smelling skunks and thinking of me!

Schmeg said:
:happy: I very much prefer people seeing Left Weave banners and thinking of me than smelling skunks and thinking of me!

Well, I guess there are two things that remind me of Schmeg now. :laugh: I probably would if a I saw a certain brand of waffle also! :ohmy: :shifty: :wink:

Schmeg said:

Ah yes, but what about a skunk wearing Left Weave jeans?

edit..........gee that would be a horendous advertising campaign.........
wear these jeans and you'll stink :happy:

shari schultz said:

and that pretty much sums up my feelings to the "P" word, too
Did she tell you the DENIM part of the pleatedness? :eek:

shari schultz said:

Ah yes, but what about a skunk wearing Left Weave jeans?

edit..........gee that would be a horendous advertising campaign.........
wear these jeans and you'll stink :happy:
Go left, stink right!

If you haven't guessed...pleated jeans aren't part of Kariann's search for jeans that make her butt look extraordinary.

what are the odds that pleated jeans would make your butt look
extraordinary.............

I think I had a pair of pleated jeans as a much, much, much younger, youngin'

Kariann said:
Actually the Original Low Rise jeans are the closest right now to jeans that make my butt look extraoridinary. I've received comments on them at work the past couple of weeks that they look good on me.
:up: I have a pair of Ultra Low Rises that I think makes mine look pretty good!

I just changed my posts-per-page view to 30. This is weird...but not a bad weird.

I'm definitely going to be openly mocked when the other male Randoomer reads this one...

Schmeg said:
I just changed my posts-per-page view to 30. This is weird...but not a bad weird.

I'm definitely going to be openly mocked when the other male Randoomer reads this one...

:hmm: (tries to think of a way to mock Schmeg so both male members can openly mock) :wink:

I'm watching "Grizzly Man" on the Discovery Channel - about the guy who went to live with and film Grizzy Bears in Alaska every summer - until one of the bears ate him and his girlfriend :yikes:.

Good documentary, but this guy was :coocoo:

none of the bears wore pleated low risers btw :wink:

kellyahern said:
I'm watching "Grizzly Man" on the Discovery Channel - about the guy who went to live with and film Grizzy Bears in Alaska every summer - until one of the bears ate him and his girlfriend :yikes:.

Good documentary, but this guy was :coocoo:

none of the bears wore pleated low risers btw :wink:
:eek:

Did the bears wear left weave jeans, even if they weren't pleated or low rise? :hmm:

Kariann said:
I'm really drained and cranky so I'm going to go to bed.
:wave: Good night! Have fun at work tomorrow...:uhoh:

*happy babies not being born thoughts so you have all necessary coworkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom