Randoooooooooooom: Who's Sleeping With Whom Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:

!
Take a pic of your ring...I wanna see!

I think I started a pink cowboy hat trend!
I am trying to upload the ring pic.
Snapfish and I are having a hate, hate relationship lately:mad:

SUCCESS!! TA DA!
3447897523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B7%3A%3D42%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A4%3A%3C6%3A7%3C6ot1lsi

ring from Irish Fest

It appears as though I successfully killed the thread in Pleba in which I was having a heated debate! :hyper:

Did you know that posting pictures of Bono's house on the internet makes people want to go there and break in? :der: Fortunately only a few people who are psycho enough to actually WANT to go see his house would encourage that behavior.

Kariann said:
Thanks. :) I will probably ramble on about it in my journal for awhile, and then collapse into an exausted heap on what I can find of my bed.

Schmeg said:
It appears as though I successfully killed the thread in Pleba in which I was having a heated debate! :hyper:

Did you know that posting pictures of Bono's house on the internet makes people want to go there and break in? :der: Fortunately only a few people who are psycho enough to actually WANT to go see his house would encourage that behavior.

I thought that pics of some of the houses had been published before at some point.

Somehow the order of my windows got mess up on my toolbar and now I'm all confused. I am waaaaay too set in my ways. :coocoo:

Oh and :wave: to all new Randoomers!

Kariann said:

I thought that pics of some of the houses had been published before at some point.
That was my argument!!! They've been all over @U2 since at least Elevation, but one lame thread in Pleba means that some crazy person is reading and will say, "Hey! I'm gonna go get that Bono-guy in his white shoebox of a house! Off I go to Dublin with my sharpest knife and my most evil ideas!" :yes:

Schmeg said:

That was my argument!!! They've been all over @U2 since at least Elevation, but one lame thread in Pleba means that some crazy person is reading and will say, "Hey! I'm gonna go get that Bono-guy in his white shoebox of a house! Off I go to Dublin with my sharpest knife and my most evil ideas!" :yes:

Hey, I'm going to dublin soon, maybe I could get him :evil:

:wink:

Schmeg said:

going to Bono's house was magical. It was like finding the holy grail. And we did it without a map or really any knowledge of what we were doing. Hell, we didn't even know how to pronounce the town or the street! But we got there...some of us didn't leave in one piece ;) but we got there. Between going to Hanover and then his house it really fulfilled a lot for me because I always use to look at those pictures in pleba taken by other people but never thought I would be one of those people that would get to go myself. If Bono didn't like then he would have better security outside of his house other than a camera.

Kariann said:
I had a snack and I feel like I'm going :barf: again...I'm thinking its nerves.
:hug: for the above and days that are emotional rollercoasters......

I have been sucked into watching a special on the National Geographic channel

Back
Top Bottom