Randooooooooooom is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone remind me: 9 pm Eastern: Tape The Amazing Race for Mom.

arw9797 said:
I was so busy at work today but since I have no food here I had to go out to lunch. I had to make it a fast trip so I ran to the Byerly's that's down the road for a grilled veggie sandwich. I thought of 3 Interferencer's on my way in :cute: But it was a different Byerly's than the one 2 of you were at last month. It was an expensive lunch but it was so good :drool: :drool: :drool:
I can't believe that was last month already. :crazy:

arw9797 said:

:tsk: my Schmeg reminder is filled this week. The only reminder I'm going to give you is:

D
O
N
'
T

F
O
R
G
E
T

T
H
E

T
I
C
K
E
T
S
!
!
!
:mad:
:kiss: Thank you! they're sitting right in front of me right now! :D

:angry: What are you saying, I forget stuff? Why would you imply such a thing?

Kariann said:
I need to map out everything and pull out blankets and stuff like that. I also need to get provisions....are there any requests?

bottled water and whatever muffin/cracker product you get will be just fine.

The weatherman says rain on Sun/Monday for Detroit :mad: But as of right now we dont' need to worry about that because the Palace won't let anyone on their property until 2 PM and there's no where to park and wait around the place. :happy:*

*that's the first time I've ever had use for the homicidal smilie.

arw9797 said:

bottled water and whatever muffin/cracker product you get will be just fine.

The weatherman says rain on Sun/Monday for Detroit :mad: But as of right now we dont' need to worry about that because the Palace won't let anyone on their property until 2 PM and there's no where to park and wait around the place. :happy:*

*that's the first time I've ever had use for the homicidal smilie.

The weather could change by then and I'm thinking that people are going to figure out how to get there before 2pm.

Kariann said:
I need to map out everything and pull out blankets and stuff like that. I also need to get provisions....are there any requests?
Nothing specific is coming to mind right now...your typical muffin and cracker products, of course, and maybe some water...nothing special!

:hyper:

arw9797 said:

Let's hope so. As of now it sounds like the Palace is going to ruin my GA fun! :mad:
Never! It will be fine, and I think we'll be with a bunch of very seasoned GA veterans who will help us along!

Well if what they're saying is true then we won't be able to get on the property until 2:00 the day of the show and everyone that has a car cannot park it any place because there is no place to park :scream:

:yikes: I almost forgot to tape The Amazing Race!

Maybe I should start packing now...:uhoh:

Kariann said:

No chance of that since I'm allergic to bananas.

blueberry or PUMPKIN works for me :D:D:D:D or even something lemon, lemon/poppyseed....I'm not picky when it comes to muffin products as long as it's not something freaking like banana or chocolate :barf:

arw9797 said:
Well if what they're saying is true then we won't be able to get on the property until 2:00 the day of the show and everyone that has a car cannot park it any place because there is no place to park :scream:

That part might be true but the no numbers thing...I'm not buying that since it's U2's camp that has the divided lines and wristband thing in place. It's all on the general floor info on the site if that means anything considering the accuracy of some of the stuff on there. People will still find a way to get there earlier.

arw9797 said:
I don't know what kind of an area the arena is in, but they said the same thing for the Fleet Center, so we hung out on the property of the office building next door. The Fleet Center/North Station garage was also closed, so we parked in the garage across the lot. Unless it's out in the middle of East Nowhere like the United Center, we should be able to find someplace somewhere nearby. :yes:

Did April do GA there for the first leg? She might have some more info.

Schmeg said:

I don't know what kind of an area the arena is in, but they said the same thing for the Fleet Center, so we hung out on the property of the office building next door. The Fleet Center/North Station garage was also closed, so we parked in the garage across the lot. Unless it's out in the middle of East Nowhere like the United Center, we should be able to find someplace somewhere nearby. :yes:

I think it's more out than the Fleet Center from the looks of it. They didnt play Detroit on the first leg so there is nothing like that to go by.

arw9797 said:

blueberry or PUMPKIN works for me :D:D:D:D or even something lemon, lemon/poppyseed....I'm not picky when it comes to muffin products as long as it's not something freaking like banana or chocolate :barf:
I vote for blueberry...and I have no issues with chocolate! :D

Schmeg said:

read the Detroit Rock City thread in tour gatherings! I'm not going psycho about this with nothing to back me up :D

There wasn't a Detroit show the 1st leg.

Kariann said:

I think it's more out than the Fleet Center from the looks of it. They didnt play Detroit on the first leg so there is nothing like that to go by.
What's up with these big cities who put their arenas out in the middle of nowhere?

We'll figure something out. :yes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom