Randoooooooooom Rock City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to complain here for a minute. This review is a new format and one that is similar to what the supervisors have to do for themselves and it is my understanding that it is something that they work on putting info into for the entire review period...we've had to compile all this info in one month. The thing is 5 pages and I'm on page 3 and want to pull my hair out.

Kariann said:
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to describe achieving my goals and utilizing my competencies has allowed me to be authentic and display humility. :crack:
:lmao: WTF???

Wait...

:crack: WTF??? Am I going to have to do that too?

Display HUMILITY?????

Also: Nice addition to the sig! I just caught myself staring!

Kariann said:

I don't know if you will have to or not. Do you guys do Performance Planning & Assessment forms? We had reviews similar to reps until this period.

Yes display humility. :|
Yeah, the wonderful PP&A. :crack: I hate doing them...how am I supposed to remember what I did all year? I can't remember what I did yesterday!

If it's PVB-related than I better start thinking about how I display humility. :|

Here's a good form of procrastination:
You could hit 10,000 posts tonight if you tried hard enough.

DO IT. DO IT.

Blue Room said:

I think you just met the criteria to work for The Palace security.
:lol:

They were cool about line jumpers later Monday afternoon but providing a bathroom would have been nice.

:wink:

Kariann said:

I have to get some sleep tonight! I should have 10000 by tomorrow night for sure though...that will be my goal.
I think we've discovered sleep is for the weak! :evil:

Kariann said:

I'm telling you we should have hijcacked a port-a-potty from that port-a-potty supplier on the way.
We really should have; they wouldn't have missed one and we would have been soooo popular!

Note to anyone with my phone number:

PLEASE don't send me any text messages until November 16! :lol: I went $13.49 over my September/October allotment and it's not looking good for October to November! i nevre use my 300 minutes so feel free to call anytime! :D

It's 11:15 here and I pretty much had cookies for dinner. The soup I got from Panera at 5:30 expanded in my stomach or something and I feel like I had a four-course dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom