randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:wave: goodnight! I'll see 2 of you tomorrow!!!!

April...call me on Tuesday :sexywink:
:wave: Night!! Same airport routine as usual! Have a good day!

:laugh: I should have known you'd be our social coordinator...I sent her my number too!

:wave: I'm going to bed too! See some of you tomorrow/Saturday/Tuesday/etc! :D

:eek:

I tried to go to sleep and then all of a sudden I heard the bass. It's been loud but not as late and not as frequent so I've been able to live in peace lately. I even picked up a package yesterday and the rental office lady gave me a :( face when I told her I wasn't ready to complain again. She must not have a lot to do because she was quite excited to send him a nasty note a few weeks ago.

Well I decided to get my hammer and pound on the floor. Didn't stop so I did it again. A few minutes later there was a knock at my door. :eek: At first I wasnt' sure if it was for me or my neighbors next to me because they have tons of people in and out of that place all the time. But then there was a knock again.

I didn't open I just asked who it was..

"It's Derick...you neighbor below you. I'm tired of you constantly bangning on my ceiling"

ARW= :mad: "I only bang on your ceiling when your bass is so loud that I can't sleep, you wake me up from sleeping, or I can't even hear my own TV."

Derick " I was told by the rental office people that no one can ever hear anyone else so music late at night is ok"

ARW "I was told that too and there's obviously a problem...."

Derick "You don't live in the country. You live in an apartment building :blahblah: "

I told him that I can hear my neighbors on either side of me all the time and they don't bother me. There music is never loud enough that I even notice it. The most I hear is the girls next to me speaking spanish early in the morning.

He then tells me he can hear me walking all the time and that doesn't bother him so his instruments shouldn't bother me....

I cut him off and said so if he can hear me walking then how could he not think I wouldn't hear his music. :der: I told him that's me pounding on the floor and did he ever notice what times I do that...it's always late at night when I want to sleep in peace. I told him I now sleep with earplugs in because of him.

He then said that he plays his TV loud all the time but that must not bother me...I told him if I can't hear anything how can it bother me? I just don't want to hear his constant bass. He asked for my schedule so he can know when I'm gone so he can play his instruments. I told him I dont' need to tell him that info and he went on and on how he's not a bad guy and isn't trying to cause any problems for me but he lives here too. I told him that I have been woken up countless times well after midnight because of him and I could have called the police or complained to the office and I never did.

He then said again he's not trying to cause problems and will try to be quiet and then he left.

:( I had to call my dad and tell him about it and he wanted to come over! I told him that I'm fine but now I have to call him when I get to work tomorrow to let him know I got there ok.

I can still hear his music but it's not loud. I'm going to call the rental office tomorrow. That freaked me out that he would come up here and it pisses me off that he doesn't think his music is bothering anyone.

now everytime I hear the elevator I get a little freaked out. :mad: :sad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:reject: that's one long post......

I'm going to bed now. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep :(

:hmm: d is for....derick.

d is also for....douchebag

...dipshit

...dumbass

and probably some other things i can't think of right now.

:hug:

And the other thing I didn't do today....

I didn't buy Tom Petty tickets for the Gorge in George in September. I really want to go but the show is on Sept 2 which is the same day that Pearl Jam is in Vancouver. So I made the decision. There is always hope that Tom Petty will decide to cross the border into Canada right...

i'm listening to the one song on wrong side of the tracks' site.

they're a band. i randomly met their singer in town a month ago. there's been talk (he's been posting, some other people have been posting) about them on the ducky boys board, and someone put up the link to their site.

part of me is laughing my ass off because i didn't know the dude was the singer and i'm trying to hear how in the hell the dude singing this sounds remotely like the guy i talked to. but now i'm really looking forward to hearing the cd that he said he'd hook me up with. i was looking forward to it when he described the band's sound as sort of like a bad social distortion rip off, and that i'd like if it i'm a big ducky boys fan.

:grumpy: can't drive out to dorchestaaaaaah on saturday with kat to see them, i have to work. and there's still that 21+ thing...i'll still be just under 21 on the 7th, anyway :mad:

fah said:
And the other thing I didn't do today....

I didn't buy Tom Petty tickets for the Gorge in George in September. I really want to go but the show is on Sept 2 which is the same day that Pearl Jam is in Vancouver. So I made the decision. There is always hope that Tom Petty will decide to cross the border into Canada right...

pearl jam :drool:

all the crap on this site about the new oasis has put me off caring :| and i really did like that band at one point.

you know....vito sounds like someone (now that i've listened to this song 80 million times in the last hour :shifty: ) and i can't think of who.

:musthearmore:

later tonight. I have to go back to work for 4 horus, then to the dr, then to my parents house, then to the airport :crazy: I'm sleeping in tomorrow!

arw9797 said:
:eek:

I tried to go to sleep and then all of a sudden I heard the bass. It's been loud but not as late and not as frequent so I've been able to live in peace lately. I even picked up a package yesterday and the rental office lady gave me a :( face when I told her I wasn't ready to complain again. She must not have a lot to do because she was quite excited to send him a nasty note a few weeks ago.

Well I decided to get my hammer and pound on the floor. Didn't stop so I did it again. A few minutes later there was a knock at my door. :eek: At first I wasnt' sure if it was for me or my neighbors next to me because they have tons of people in and out of that place all the time. But then there was a knock again.

I didn't open I just asked who it was..

"It's Derick...you neighbor below you. I'm tired of you constantly bangning on my ceiling"

ARW= :mad: "I only bang on your ceiling when your bass is so loud that I can't sleep, you wake me up from sleeping, or I can't even hear my own TV."

Derick " I was told by the rental office people that no one can ever hear anyone else so music late at night is ok"

ARW "I was told that too and there's obviously a problem...."

Derick "You don't live in the country. You live in an apartment building :blahblah: "

I told him that I can hear my neighbors on either side of me all the time and they don't bother me. There music is never loud enough that I even notice it. The most I hear is the girls next to me speaking spanish early in the morning.

He then tells me he can hear me walking all the time and that doesn't bother him so his instruments shouldn't bother me....

I cut him off and said so if he can hear me walking then how could he not think I wouldn't hear his music. :der: I told him that's me pounding on the floor and did he ever notice what times I do that...it's always late at night when I want to sleep in peace. I told him I now sleep with earplugs in because of him.

He then said that he plays his TV loud all the time but that must not bother me...I told him if I can't hear anything how can it bother me? I just don't want to hear his constant bass. He asked for my schedule so he can know when I'm gone so he can play his instruments. I told him I dont' need to tell him that info and he went on and on how he's not a bad guy and isn't trying to cause any problems for me but he lives here too. I told him that I have been woken up countless times well after midnight because of him and I could have called the police or complained to the office and I never did.

He then said again he's not trying to cause problems and will try to be quiet and then he left.

:( I had to call my dad and tell him about it and he wanted to come over! I told him that I'm fine but now I have to call him when I get to work tomorrow to let him know I got there ok.

I can still hear his music but it's not loud. I'm going to call the rental office tomorrow. That freaked me out that he would come up here and it pisses me off that he doesn't think his music is bothering anyone.
:ohmy: :yikes: :hug: I would have been too scared to answer the door!!

arw9797 said:
I brought home the few cd's I wanted to put on my ipod and the last one is going so slow! :( I have to go soon! :mad:
I just finished your birthday present :sexywink: and then I'll be putting some Chicago shows on my iPod! :D

Printing out the itinery for Mom and then off to the airport! :D

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom