Randooooooom dances on ice...cha cha cha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:

EXCUUUUSE ME??? You had the Chef aka the ITALIAN Sausage

I had the bratwurst.................................I get the sausage in leiderhosen..............

cat fight over a bratwurst anyone????? He is MINE!

:wink:
:reject: I'm sorry! I take back my :flirt:, I promise!

:drool: Italian sausage in leiderhosen...

kellyahern said:
I find it comforting to know that at least two members of U2 dance exactly like I do . . . if I danced, which I don't, since it would look like that, except I'm not in U2, so it wouldn't be as cute :shifty: :reject:

You know, the Rolling Stones are a great band, but they never give you the warm fuzzy moments :cute:.

warm fuzzy moments :heart:

I am the same way with dancing. My former boss was in tonight and she was telling me about her daughter and daughter in law dancing on the bar at the Coyote Ugly bar when they were in Vegas a couple weeks ago..............My expression was:ohmy:

kellyahern said:

:yes: :up:

U2, not afraid to bring the dork :cute:
:love: Also one of my favorite things! The biggest rock stars in the world, total dorks...gotta love it.

shari schultz said:

warm fuzzy moments :heart:

I am the same way with dancing. My former boss was in tonight and she was telling me about her daughter and daughter in law dancing on the bar at the Coyote Ugly bar when they were in Vegas a couple weeks ago..............My expression was:ohmy:
That would be my expression, too.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd have to be pretty damn drunk to actually get up and dance on the bar anywhere, never mind Coyote Ugly.

It was in my intense party girl days...back in the day I could outdrink a boy. We pretty much knew the owner of the bar and there were a ton of regulars. There was the main bar and then a bar in the middle that people sat around...a couple of us got up on the middle bar and danced to some INXS that someone put on the jukebox. There was another time when someone put on the Supremes and we got up and my friend did Diana and we did the back up...arm movements and all.

Even 6 isn't your normal early. You're almost into "normal people" hours!

Kariann said:
It was in my intense party girl days...back in the day I could outdrink a boy. We pretty much knew the owner of the bar and there were a ton of regulars. There was the main bar and then a bar in the middle that people sat around...a couple of us got up on the middle bar and danced to some INXS that someone put on the jukebox. There was another time when someone put on the Supremes and we got up and my friend did Diana and we did the back up...arm movements and all.

I think you had a clone in Grand Rapids! :laugh: :wink: There were girls my group of friends from college knew that did that stuff all the time. They were definately a hit at the bar. Here is the frightening part though. I remember them dancing to Milli Vanilli! :yikes: :crack: Bah, bah, bah ba ba baby. Dont forget my number!

Okay, so I'm still buzzing a little here. :drunk: :D

skatingsausages.jpg

HEY! Apparently the ice skate too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The brat in leiderhosen is mine :flirt:

And here I am trying to pick songs for a birthday party goodie bag cd for tomorrow....

Does every Black Eyed Peas song have to have a swear word, drug and/or sexual reference in it :censored: :banghead:

The list so far:

Nelly Furtado - Like A Bird
Green Day - Good Riddance
Pink - Trouble
Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone
Nickelback - Photograph

I need 5 more songs :help:

Some possible contenders:

INXS - Pretty Vegas
Melissa O'Neil - Let It Go
Hot Hot Heat - Middle of Nowhere
Bowling For Soup - ...Baby One More Time (the Britney song but better)

I'll have to use another Nickelback song if I can't find some others

:help:

Didn't the BlackEyedPeas have a song from their first album that was a positive "everbody of all races get along" kind of song???
Before they became awful and people thought they might actually be good :shifty:.

edit: I think it's called "Where is the Love?". Of course, the same album that has that song also has a song called "Let's Get Retarded" (I kid you not).

This is all according to itunes.:|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom