Randooooooom Can't Get Behind That!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No dancing!! :mad:

My interpretive dancing at work last night caused a wintry mix...there will be no dancing until May 1!!!

Wow, a wrong number on my phone and TWO randoooom things happened:

1. Some dumb girl didn't argue with me about whether or not Casey should be answering my phone
2. The guy believed me that he had the wrong number!

I'm actually nervous about that...people always argue with me when I tell them they have the wrong number!

:drool: Acoustic SATS

arw9797 said:
:shifty: ok I'm going to go to sleep now. I'm nervous about sleeping in that big new bed. :(
You'll LOVE it in a few nights. :drool: I miss the full bed I used to have in Narragansett...that was great...and so much more comfortable than my actual bed. My bed really kind of sucks.

Sweet dreams!

:hmm: Is nottheobviousplace.com a good name for a web page? As in Don't look in the obvious place/The soul needs beauty for a soulmate?

Do the even call them web pages anymore? I feel like that's wrong.

I will be going to mine in a few minutes as well but sleeping isn't one of my talents these days!

I had a REALLY vivid dream last night that i wanted to write about but damned if I can remember it now! :mad:

Good evening....well that was one long day at work.

It feels like I haven't been here in ages.

arw: I'm sure everything will work out, the bed will be comfy and soon you will have cable :hug:

Convinced I had overslept, I jumped out of bed half an hour early.

:huh:

I leave at SEVEN, not SIX today! :banghead: :lol:

Remind me not to ever get up half an hour early by accident again...I have now seen the video for John Meyer's Daughters twice. :barf:

well I slept like crap last night. I can't hear any of my neighbors when I'm in the living room but I could hear someone last night in my room. :mad: I was up every few hours. :sigh: I wish I could take today off too and just sleep.

I used to be a randomdomdomer. I was the first to reply in the original

Remember me? :hmm: :wave:

Lara Mullen said:
I used to be a randomdomdomer. I was the first to reply in the original

Remember me? :hmm: :wave:

who are you? lara mullen? nope! never seen you post before!

;)

:wave:

are you going to come back and randooooom again? (notice how randooom has become just as versitile a word as 'fuck' - adverbs, nouns, adjectives, etc. :dork: )

That reminds me that my dad is all about trying not to have a real tree this year and claims that we could just use this little fake tinsel-ey one that sits on a table. I told him that there was no way that we were going to have a little Charlie Brown tree...we've had a tree every year and we are this year too. I didnt care about other decorations but dammit I was having a tree!

I'm so pissed....I went to the grocery store tonight and I spotted the Pillsbury Pumpkin bread mix from a far :drool: They were on sale too so I bought one. I got half way home and I realized I don't have 2 eggs or 3 tablespoons of oil :sigh: I had to stop at the house and get my mail so I just went to the grocery store there. If I would have realized it sooner I could have gone back and taken the stuff from my parents :madspit:

arw9797 said:
I'm so pissed....I went to the grocery store tonight and I spotted the Pillsbury Pumpkin bread mix from a far :drool: They were on sale too so I bought one. I got half way home and I realized I don't have 2 eggs or 3 tablespoons of oil :sigh: I had to stop at the house and get my mail so I just went to the grocery store there. If I would have realized it sooner I could have gone back and taken the stuff from my parents :madspit:

That sucks! Pumpkin bread sounds good...if we could send stuff through the internet I would send you the stuff you need in return for some of the bread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom