Randoooooomers hunkering down for winter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Spring ='s transition ='s Shari feeling like crap. Dayquil cold/flu is my buddy along w/ a couple other things.
Was wired on cold meds when I got home from work at 9:30 last night and couldn't fall asleep :scream: Early start today = groggy. Time for Dayquil to get me thru the day.

Ugh, I hate it when that happens :reject:. It's like you want to yell at the cold medicine, "Hey, don't you know you're supposed to make me sleepy!"

YES!
I know I had a conversation with the cold meds around 2 a.m.. I took some yesterday at lunch and then no matter how icky I felt, I refused to take them again. That'll show them, I thought.......and it did, almost. Problem was my ears plugged up and I almost slept thru my alarm this morning. :doh:

Oh and it is supposed to be 75 degrees here Sunday :yippie:
With 75 to 80 degrees come storms.
Descriptions have gone from strong to powerful to severe to tornadic to "A HIGH IMPACT WEATHER EVENT EXPECTED SUN. REVIEW HOME/OFFICE SAFETY PLANS & DESIGNATED SAFE LOCATIONS.

:| I work, so I will be cowering in the young men's dept. potentially. Always a good time.

the pond finally opened up yesterday. It was so warm all week that I couldn't believe it was still a sheet of ice, especially since it thawed out during a warm week in late Feb/early March. We have two ducks right now that haven't left the area since last weekend but at once point last month I saw 6 ducks. Basically 3 couples, 3 boys 3 girls. But now we just have 1 couple. It's so nice to look outside and see that water moving instead of that icky white ice and snow. Can't wait for the grass to turn green. It's totally awesome that Wesley's friends are back because we both had a very long winter without those ducks keeping him busy. They keep him occupied and out of trouble. He goes from window to window, upstairs and downstairs. I love it. It's looking like rain right now (had all day) but so far nothing. I'm really in the mood for a good spring rain/thunderstorm that lasts a few days. :love:

We were supposed to go to Illinois for a wedding reception this weekend, but MrPurrl had one of those get-mad-at-MsPurrl-for-no-apparent-reasons, so we didn't go. Men are idiots.

I like a good thunderstorm as much as the next person but tonight and then tomorrow are sounding ridiculous!
My first customer of the day was a woman buying lanterns.......it seems last year a tornado touched down in her backyard. :yikes: It went between her house and the neighbors so the damage could have been worse...........she is freaked about tomorrow's forecast.

I have been watching a Dateline (or something to that effect) murder mystery on TLC since it started a half hour ago and I have NO clue what is going on. :der:

the weather alarm is going off right now :drool: Severe thunderstorm warning til 3 am. Note keyword: WARNING. :grumpy: I want a storm dammit! April showers bring May flowers and we're 9 days into April and so far no showers. :madwife: I need green grass and pretty flowers. :sad:

I have a rather short attention span tonight. I just keep flipping channels.
Enjoy your storms.

I think it rained last night but not sure since I listen to an ocean relaxation cd at night :love: Sometimes I can hear the rain over the cd but I couldn't tell when I woke up at my usual work time of 3:30 am :happy:

:angry: I need a new car so bad! :sad: I think I could fit it into my budget but I don't know if I want to do it. My car just turned 9 and it's never once gone into the shop for anything but brakes, oil, and tires. So on one hand I should be happy that I haven't spent any money on it but on the other hand, it's time to spend some money. Like a lot more than I think I want to spend. If I'm going to spend that much money I might as well sell it as is and put everything towards a downpayment on something new. It died on me in the Target parking lot twice this afternoon right before I went to pick up my great aunt. Thankfully it did not die on me with her in the car. That would have sucked. I really need it to get me through the summer but I'm not so sure that's going to happen. :sigh:

I really love it that Wesley wakes me up at around 3:00 each and every day, even on my days off when I didn't set my alarm. :angry: If today was a work day I can go in a little later so I wouldn't have set my til about 4:30 but we've been up for an hour. :angry: I can't be too mad at him though since he saved me from a big, bad spider that we just found crawling around on the floor. It's dead and I don't even want to know what he did with it :yuck:

Lily is hilarious when there's a bug. She smashes it into the carpet and then walks away with a very satisfied flick in her tail. It if's a cricket (we had them everywhere in Phoenix) then she would chase it all around the house before the kill. Wesley on the other hand will play with it until it's dead or just kill it right away only because he played a little too rough. Then most of the time he eats them. :yuck: If I see what's going on then I will get rid of it before he has a chance for his little snack.

:love::love::love: I saw my allergist today....finally :drool: Drugs!!! :hyper:

and I get to go back next month and see him again :| seriously was not expecting that one but whatever...at least I have the stuff I need.

Photographer Edge is back!

yes! After he went twitter crazy the other day I decided since I have a real phone now I can have his tweets sent to my phone. It was beeping like crazy on my way home from the dr. He's obsessed with phone booths. :crack: I bet he has tons of phone both pics that he's not sharing. He should put together a book! Phones by The Edge :drool:

:love::love::love: I saw my allergist today....finally :drool: Drugs!!! :hyper:

and I get to go back next month and see him again :| seriously was not expecting that one but whatever...at least I have the stuff I need.

:up:

Relief for you :)

Jen is hoping the new meds her allergist prescribed work for her.

yes! After he went twitter crazy the other day I decided since I have a real phone now I can have his tweets sent to my phone. It was beeping like crazy on my way home from the dr. He's obsessed with phone booths. :crack: I bet he has tons of phone both pics that he's not sharing. He should put together a book! Phones by The Edge :drool:

Maybe he is Superman? :)

The giant spider sculpture creeped me out :crack:

Back
Top Bottom