Randoooooomers hunkering down for winter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Went to lake after church. Holy humidity. The air conditioning finally feels good.
Summerfest.
Gotta find umbrella to take just in case of rain........I should prolly find poncho too. Scattered storms some possibly severe.........we have uncovered (metal) bleacher seats :happy:

J coming in from Madison between 3 and 4.
N, she will meet us down there. Her mom was in the hospital again and is being discharged today.

Sorry you are still feeling crappy, arw
Everyone seems to be fighting a bug this summer and then the bug lasts for what seems like forever.

Went to lake after church. Holy humidity. The air conditioning finally feels good.
Summerfest.
Gotta find umbrella to take just in case of rain........I should prolly find poncho too. Scattered storms some possibly severe.........we have uncovered (metal) bleacher seats :happy:

J coming in from Madison between 3 and 4.
N, she will meet us down there. Her mom was in the hospital again and is being discharged today.

have fun! Is this at the same place as Irish Fest?

just took on a side job for a neighbor. She wants way more stuff than I thought and it's the weekend after U2 so I can't even work on it the weekend before. But it will be a nice little chunk of change, which is always good.

I think I'm in total denial right now that I could possibly have a sinus infection. :grumpy: I'm going to wait in pain for another day or two before I call the dr. I have major pain that doesn't go away with tylenol but each time I take a dose I expect that it will make it all better....

I always get sick around Thanksgiving and/or the 4th of July. :happy: My friends in high school called November my "month of death" because I was always out of school sick with some sort of issue that sent me to the allergist.

still feeling like crap but I'm going to work tomorrow. Don't want to but I need to get some hours in. I can barely talk :happy: That's probably why I've been post whoring in the tour forums because I can't speak to anyone out loud :der:

still feeling like crap but I'm going to work tomorrow. Don't want to but I need to get some hours in. I can barely talk :happy: That's probably why I've been post whoring in the tour forums because I can't speak to anyone out loud :der:

So if you go to the Dr. you have to pay out of pocket and get reimbursed once MN gets their act together again?
Hope you're feeling better :hug:

I have pictures to go thru from the concert.
It was a really fun show!
Sara sounded fantastic and Sugarland was a blast. I love Jennifer Nettles voice!

The concert was at the Marcus Amp. (which is the big theater down near where the tug-o-war competition for Irish Fest is held).

So if you go to the Dr. you have to pay out of pocket and get reimbursed once MN gets their act together again?
Hope you're feeling better :hug:

no....it's not affected. I got a letter from the state to contact my health insurance co to see what the plan is. I got a letter the next day from the insurance co stating that everything stays the same. So that's good. But I never went. I've been taking sudafed since Monday. I still have a massive headache but it's going away.

Speaking of state crap.....75 vendors are out of luck for the State Fair this year. The Fair is not run by the state but these vendors didn't get their license in time so they can't serve food. :happy: It better not be anyone I go to! :scream: I think an exception needs to be made for something like this. Also I read that Miller/Coors is being pulled from our shelves. Not sure why but it has something to do with the shutdown. Wouldn't dream of drinking either but still can't believe even beer is affected by something like this.

ETA:

found an article:

A state official says the law requires the company to stop selling products like Coors Light, Miller Lite and Blue Moon imminently because their brand licenses expired.
It went on to say there was a delay in June when they tried to renew but something about an overpayment got returned to the company which caused a delay.

I have pictures to go thru from the concert.
It was a really fun show!
Sara sounded fantastic and Sugarland was a blast. I love Jennifer Nettles voice!

The concert was at the Marcus Amp. (which is the big theater down near where the tug-o-war competition for Irish Fest is held).

:up:

No Irish Fest for me this year :( Maybe next year.

Is the entire park open for Summerfest like it is for Irish Fest? Our Irish Fair is just a bunch of tents at a park....nothing like yours at all.

:up:

No Irish Fest for me this year :( Maybe next year.

Is the entire park open for Summerfest like it is for Irish Fest? Our Irish Fair is just a bunch of tents at a park....nothing like yours at all.
I am hoping that the migraine from hell leaves me alone this year at Irish Fest.
Oh yeah............. Just as big for Summerfest. Bigger actually since Summerfest uses the Amphitheater every day of the fest. Irish Fest only uses it for Sunday Mass

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom