Randoooooomers hunkering down for winter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope. Cobra is still #snakeonthetown
He seemed to be considering a movie or the Guggenheim Museum........no stairs there. Snake accessible :)

I think I have fallen in love with a iTouch app.
Quick Sleep.....sounds to fall asleep to. Worked like a charm last night. Well worth the $1.99.

:yippie: I LOOOOOVEEEE Saturday afternoons! Weekend begins....NOW. Got to work a little after 4 am this morning. :yawn: :barf: It was a very long day but so happy it's over and now I have nothing to do til Tuesday morning. :love:

I'm such a loser....went to Target and had a major allergy attack in the RUG aisle of all places. I know they're filled with all sorts of fibers with tons of dust (enemy #1 in my world) but still...if I can't handle looking at them in the store then I certainly don't need one in my house. Just as my eyes stopped watering, I found myself in the laundry detergent aisle...perfume is enemy #2. Sneezed the entire way through the aisle and left with a major headache and runny eyes again. :der:

I'm such a loser....went to Target and had a major allergy attack in the RUG aisle of all places. I know they're filled with all sorts of fibers with tons of dust (enemy #1 in my world) but still...if I can't handle looking at them in the store then I certainly don't need one in my house. Just as my eyes stopped watering, I found myself in the laundry detergent aisle...perfume is enemy #2. Sneezed the entire way through the aisle and left with a major headache and runny eyes again. :der:

I feel your pain--drugs!! :D

:yippie: I LOOOOOVEEEE Saturday afternoons! Weekend begins....NOW. Got to work a little after 4 am this morning. :yawn: :barf: It was a very long day but so happy it's over and now I have nothing to do til Tuesday morning. :love:
A big :up: :)

I feel your pain--drugs!! :D
I know Jen is looking forward to seeing her allergist soon.
I have always been lucky. No known allergies.....I will say that recently my eyes have begun to water at certain times, I find this little thing highly annoying. Can't imagine having all the other ickiness too.

gonna go to the lake tomorrow! I'll flip out if it's raining/snowing. I NEED to go to the lake. The forecast on my computer for tomorrow says snow flurries :crack: :crazy: but hopefully that will be light and in the morning.

gonna go to the lake tomorrow! I'll flip out if it's raining/snowing. I NEED to go to the lake. The forecast on my computer for tomorrow says snow flurries :crack: :crazy: but hopefully that will be light and in the morning.

Was going to go to my lake this morning after church but the mini monsoon hit and when I got home severe storms were rolling in and then the hail hit :der: Plans foiled .

Good luck with your lake plans!

I'm not really concerned with the weather foiling my plans as much as I am with me. I have the worst sinus pressure. I can barely sit up right now without feeling like my face is going to explode. :happy: Not really sure a 3 mile walk would be possible. I'm fine about an hour after I take advil but that doesn't last long. I should probably get some advil sinus pills but those are so expensive. :angry:

I'm not really concerned with the weather foiling my plans as much as I am with me. I have the worst sinus pressure. I can barely sit up right now without feeling like my face is going to explode. :happy: Not really sure a 3 mile walk would be possible. I'm fine about an hour after I take advil but that doesn't last long. I should probably get some advil sinus pills but those are so expensive. :angry:

I use Wal-Mart's Equate Sinus meds; seems to help.

Yes, 78--but it was that heavy, unnatural 78, too much, too early. Storms heading right for us! :yikes:

it's cold and rainy out but that's ok because I still have a rotten headache. The ducks are everywhere but in the pond. I can't believe that thing was completely thawed out the week of Valentines day but now that it's been as high as 55 in recent days, it's still a block of ice. At any rate, Officer Wesley is on patrol at his post in the family room making sure those ducks know who is in charge of the pond. I just went in there to see why he was being so chatty. He was in stalker position and his tail was HUGE. :yikes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom