Randoooooom Curling Calendar Girls and The Flying Tomatos who Tolerate Them!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't spoil the medals for me now that the other Americans have skated.

This Emmanuel guy is doing great! :happy:

watching him skate is making me dizzy..............nicely done.........his skating, not the making me dizzy.

Oh good, an introspective story about snowboarders at home, time to brush my teeth!

Oh man, I prefer being a one-star thread. :grumpy: I'll fix that!

I did it! :hyper:

:heart:
1stars.gif
:heart:

I love being one star :drool:

ok do I want to watch the Olympics, stare at my computer, go to sleep or read more Scar Tissue? :hmm: I'm just getting to the part where Anthony goes to high school. That means he'll meet Flea soon :cute:

Kelly where are those pictures from with U2 on stage posing? I know they are from Mexico but where they for any reason or did you just find them?

arw9797 said:
I love being one star :drool:

ok do I want to watch the Olympics, stare at my computer, go to sleep or read more Scar Tissue? :hmm: I'm just getting to the part where Anthony goes to high school. That means he'll meet Flea soon :cute:

Useless piece of info. Anthony is from the town I live in currently. My ex worked with his sister.

kellyahern said:

retna - I just found them and I knew there were Edge lovers in this thread :heart:.

you posted them in here? I saw some in Pleba...or should I say the other chat forum :mad: There are threads to chat and there are threads for pictures. Lately everything over there is all :blahblah: :blahblah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom