RANDOOOOOM, round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she's on AIM...although i haven't been talking to her. i see her on the list.

oh and I suddenly want to listen to Out of Control really bad.

i'll just sit here and grin smugly, pretending it has something to do with my location :wink:

arw9797 said:
:laugh:

you know.....you could sign up for a FREE yahoo account. :wink:
Oh but I did, I have like 4 of them actually; a few lapsed and I had to set up a new one when I was convinced for 5 seconds that the only way I'd get to hear Vertigo online was to join the Yahoo group someone set up. :coocoo:

edit: It's ever-so-creative, if anyone wants it...schmeg4u2@yahoo.com I needed to think of something fast and everything else was taken...probably by me...:shifty:

Last edited:
Schmeg said:

Oh but I did, I have like 4 of them actually; a few lapsed and I had to set up a new one when I was convinced for 5 seconds that the only way I'd get to hear Vertigo online was to join the Yahoo group someone set up. :coocoo:

:lol:

i forgot that was on.

i've been watching re-runs of king of the hill...:shifty:

this is bette than actually watching the debates...watching the comic fake news about them :up:

Kariann said:

I dont know....watching Bush get tongue tied and the expressions on his face while Kerry talked were actually kind of entertaining.

yeah, but i get to see that stuff out of context...which makes it even funnier :up:

:grumpy: I forgot to watch the Daily Show too!

:grumpy: Hotmail Pony Express not sending stuff...I'll try again.

Okay it's sent again...if you don't get that I'm officially going to use the yahoo one; hotmail sucks and all I (usually) get is spam anyway.

oh wait...kariann has AOL too...

computers suck!!

haha, i'm confused.

i still hate AOL.

i'm listening to bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce :)

no, sorry arw, not bruce dickinson. i'll put that on when i finally get around to writing that stupid russian essay. which has to be written tonight, so that means the cd has to go into the cd player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom