Randoooom- Lemon style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:

right. i read that post.

i'm glad i didn't work in dickenson...apparently some guy wanted to come in, and he wasn't allowed to, so he said he'd break a window and climb in, and he did it, too...:ohmy:

i just had a kid who had an asthma attack and had to call an ambulence.
One time this creepy guy Joe from the other side of my dorm came in to our room and wouldn't leave and told us there had to be two ways out of every room and that he could break a window and let himself in and out. :ohmy: We were on the first floor. Except I think that was sophomore year when I lived next door to my freshman year roomie so it didn't really bother me as much as it might have since he'd break into her room, not mine. We used to call each other and be like, "Don't answer your door! It's JOE!!!" so the next person wouldn't have to talk to him. :creep:

My mom just thought she was going to blowdry her hair in here but I think I'm going to try to sleep. :crack:

:drool: it's supposed to be in the 60's tomorrow. I hope it's not raining. I don't feel like wandering around an apple orchard in the cold and rain. :tsk:

arw9797 said:
I watched Venon ER tonight....they had a thing about Southern California RATTLE SNAKES :faint: There's little known about the Mohave snake....:yikes: Thankfully it usually comes out at night. I was shaking in my Converse when we were roaming around there a few weeks ago. I :heart: it there and I'll go back anytime. I'll just pass out if I ever saw a snake.

i don't like snakes.

a_star said:

One time this creepy guy Joe from the other side of my dorm came in to our room and wouldn't leave and told us there had to be two ways out of every room and that he could break a window and let himself in and out. :ohmy: We were on the first floor. Except I think that was sophomore year when I lived next door to my freshman year roomie so it didn't really bother me as much as it might have since he'd break into her room, not mine. We used to call each other and be like, "Don't answer your door! It's JOE!!!" so the next person wouldn't have to talk to him. :creep:

My mom just thought she was going to blowdry her hair in here but I think I'm going to try to sleep. :crack:

:yikes:

breaking windows isn't cool...i live on the first floor, but it's on a hill, so the basement rooms have windows, so it's like a second floor drop to the sidewalk...

IWasBored said:

i don't like snakes.

I'm TERRIFIED of snakes and they live in the desert and I want to visit more of the desert. That could be a problem for me. I watch Venon ER on Animal Planet all the time. They rarely show snakes, just the patients and their wounds. :(

a_star said:
I have Invisible by Clay Aiken stuck in my head. :sad:

i am VERY VERY VERY sorry.

i have 'tessie' stuck in my head. i should listen to that again :hmm:

arw9797 said:

I'm TERRIFIED of snakes and they live in the desert and I want to visit more of the desert. That could be a problem for me. I watch Venon ER on Animal Planet all the time. They rarely show snakes, just the patients and their wounds. :(

i'd like to see the desert. i've never seen a desert.

i don't get the animal channel :down: that channel is cool. but i get the german channel, which has a sesame street-like show with a talking suitcase!!

:heart: talking suitcases :heart:

:shifty:

IWasBored said:

breaking windows isn't cool...i live on the first floor, but it's on a hill, so the basement rooms have windows, so it's like a second floor drop to the sidewalk...
You made a VERY quick edit there just as I was quoting you to make fun of you for loving on the first floor! :macdevil:

The back of my dorm was like that...the front door was ground level but there was a steep staircase from the back door down to the ground and the basement had windows. I fell down those stairs when they didn't deice them. :angry:

arw9797 said:
I have track 7 of Californication in my head. I can't remember the song for the life of me....

EASILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart:

my favorite chili peppers song.

I'm not fond of snakes either...not enough legs (anything with more than 4 legs has too many and I'm not fond of it, either).

Talking suitcases?

:wave: Gonna try to sleep! Night!

a_star said:

You made a VERY quick edit there just as I was quoting you to make fun of you for loving on the first floor! :macdevil:

The back of my dorm was like that...the front door was ground level but there was a steep staircase from the back door down to the ground and the basement had windows. I fell down those stairs when they didn't deice them. :angry:

:uhoh:....i have no idea what you're talking about :shifty: :wink:

falling :down:
deicing :up:

they don't deice ANYTHING here. they spray everything with hops so it's all gross and brown and slushy...

i've slid down the hill to the dining hall many, many times. sometimes on my feet, mostly on my ass. i'd be embarrased, but i'm not the only one.

IWasBored said:

i'd like to see the desert. i've never seen a desert.

It's so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: I was there 2 times in 3 months. It's so cheap the fly to CA from here for some reason. I don't think I'm going to make it until March when the tour starts to go away for the weekend. I may have to convince some of my randoooom buddies to go to the desert for the weekend this winter :shifty: Come with IWB!

a_star said:
I'm not fond of snakes either...not enough legs (anything with more than 4 legs has too many and I'm not fond of it, either).

Talking suitcases?

:wave: Gonna try to sleep! Night!

anything with more than 4legs, i'm not a fan either.

yes! a talking suitcase! it was yelling 'pudding! pudding! pudding!' cos the lady was making a big bowl of pudding. then it started speaking in german and i didn't know what it was saying. that show was awesome. if i could remember when it was on, i'd watch it again.

goodnight!! :wave:

arw9797 said:

It's so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: I was there 2 times in 3 months. It's so cheap the fly to CA from here for some reason. I don't think I'm going to make it until March when the tour starts to go away for the weekend. I may have to convince some of my randoooom buddies to go to the desert for the weekend this winter :shifty: Come with IWB!

i should look at airfares and stuff...apparently i've got some money back from financial aid cos they fixed my health insurance crap...my mom has finally, halfway into my 1st semester of junior year, let up on the phone calls. i can now go a week without hearing from her! i don't think she'd notice if i took off somewhere for a weekend...i'm an adult, and a responsible enough one at that, if my crackhead roommate can go off to new york city or my best friend can randomly drive out to boston to meet random guys she met online, i can hop a plane to the desert and meet a few people i've been talking to online for the last couple years...right?

Schmeg said:

:hyper:

I will kidnap you at Rim on Friday!

:wave: Off to form my kidnapping plot while attempting to sleep!

:lol: rim

my mom just might notice that kidnapping...we've got to work out something less obvious...

although i had a rational thought in between this post and the last, and i'm not entirely sure i could just disappear to CA for a couple days without anyone noticing. :huh:

i've got to work on this.

arw9797 said:
:wave: that goes for me too!

:yawn:

:wave: goodnight arw!

:grumpy: now i wanna go to the desert and drive around listening to JT! you know, instead of going to sleep.

IWasBored said:

i should look at airfares and stuff...apparently i've got some money back from financial aid cos they fixed my health insurance crap...my mom has finally, halfway into my 1st semester of junior year, let up on the phone calls. i can now go a week without hearing from her! i don't think she'd notice if i took off somewhere for a weekend...i'm an adult, and a responsible enough one at that, if my crackhead roommate can go off to new york city or my best friend can randomly drive out to boston to meet random guys she met online, i can hop a plane to the desert and meet a few people i've been talking to online for the last couple years...right?

YES!!!!!!!! I'm going in February. I'm not sure with who but I'm going!

arw9797 said:

YES!!!!!!!! I'm going in February. I'm not sure with who but I'm going!

i'm back at school in february! if you had said januaray, i would have cried. january is the most painfully boring month because it's between semesters, i'm stuck at home, i can't go anywhere...i need a car. scratch that, i'll steal a car, i need a license!

: planning:

IWasBored said:

Can you check your voice mail remotely? Even if you can't, you can always call home from someone's cell phone. There would be no lying involved because you wouldn't have to say you ran away for the weekend.

~Schmeg, corrupting slightly younger people since 1995

I'm still figuring out how I can take a leave of absense for 2005. I wonder how dishonest my doctor is, if she's say I was incapable of working for eight or nine months or so...

Edit: It's cheap to fly to CA from the east coast too...it costs less to fly all the way across the country than it does to fly halfway or a third of the way. :huh:

Last edited:
The airfare in Feb is at $300 to LA right now :mad: It'll go down by then....

I need to find a part time job soon so I can keep up my travel lifestyle!

my sister bought a kitty today. She's 8 months old and she's all black with a white stomach and back legs. She's really cute and she has a cold so she was very sleepy. Her friend is a vet tech so she was helping out with her meds and is going to take her to work with her tomorrow to make sure she's ok. She came with the name Lily but she's not a Lily. I like Olivia and Sophia but so far she keeps changing it every time she looks at the cat. I think she'll end up being Isabelle :yuck: That seems to be in the lead right now.

arw9797 said:
The airfare in Feb is at $300 to LA right now :mad: It'll go down by then....

I need to find a part time job soon so I can keep up my travel lifestyle!
:mad: Tell me about it! :dirtpoor:

Meg: It would be cool if they brought back Jimi Hendrix to play the National Anthem.
Jim: That would be AWEOME. "And we now present the late Jimi Hendrix..."

arw9797 said:
my sister bought a kitty today. She's 8 months old and she's all black with a white stomach and back legs. She's really cute and she has a cold so she was very sleepy. Her friend is a vet tech so she was helping out with her meds and is going to take her to work with her tomorrow to make sure she's ok. She came with the name Lily but she's not a Lily. I like Olivia and Sophia but so far she keeps changing it every time she looks at the cat. I think she'll end up being Isabelle :yuck: That seems to be in the lead right now.
:cute: Diane had a new little kitty last night...she now officially lives in a zoo with her bichon, her older cat Dinah, and the new baby.

I have no money so today I went shopping with Alli and spent $ I don't have on clothes at Eddie Bauer :mad: ...actually I opened up an EB charge card. I NEVER do stuff like that but with all the clearance AND the extra 10% off I just opened it. It's ok because I only bought 3 things so I can pay it off when I get the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom