Randooomdumdoooomdum Doozer-style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so can someone just look into the future right now and tell me who wins cuz I don't think I can watch this anymore...........:crack:
(smiley of the night)

*we interrupt this broadcast for a quick break*

hobbesyawn.gif

I like the little "drop ins" by you but if you don't want to know how this ends I advise you not to come in here anymore :lol:

Time to try to wind down and fall asleep. My day off tomorrow was taken away by the new shipment of Christmas ornaments that need to go out NOW. At least I can wear jeans to work.
:wave: randooooooom. I enjoyed post whoring :D

Hey Shari, where's the dancing cow this week? :sexywink: :evil:

:uhoh: yeah yeah, I know your team can beat up my team any day of the week..........THIS year. But it's still fun to see a Packer loss no matter how horrible the Purple are.

arw9797 said:
Hey Shari, where's the dancing cow this week? :sexywink: :evil:

You're being rather restrained :). I expected to see the yippie smiley bouncing up and down in glee...................
I was impressed by Mr. Rodgers. I am trying to figure out how Brett didn't know he had a separated left shoulder........*ouchie*

Off to work..............

shari schultz said:

You're being rather restrained :). I expected to see the yippie smiley bouncing up and down in glee...................
I was impressed by Mr. Rodgers. I am trying to figure out how Brett didn't know he had a separated left shoulder........*ouchie*

Off to work..............

:yikes: I thought it was his elbow (I went to bed at halftime :reject: )

I fell asleep in the middle of Scrubs while we were flipping back and forth between that and the game. :reject: I wanted to watch the game but I think the commentators were putting me to sleep.

Alton Brown is eating popcorn as breakfast cereal with half-and-half on Good Eats. I think I missed something.

kellyahern said:

:yikes: I thought it was his elbow (I went to bed at halftime :reject: )
After the game, during a press conference, Brett made a comment about not even knowing that he had a left shoulder separation :yikes:
How can you not know?
It was his elbow too :(

:yippie: :yippie: :yippie: :yippie:

:faint:

The hotel in AZ called me TWICE in the last hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a job through the end of April, pending the results of my drug test. It pays more than I thought I'd make too! I'm going to be working at one of the top resorts in the Southwest for at least 2 1/2 months and who knows. But at least I don't have to think about where I'm going to end up once school is done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arw9797 said:
:yippie: :yippie: :yippie: :yippie:

The hotel in AZ called me TWICE in the last hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a job through the end of April, pending the results of my drug test. It pays more than I thought I'd make too! I'm going to be working at one of the top resorts in the Southwest for at least 2 1/2 months and who knows. But at least I don't have to think about where I'm going to end up once school is done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!:yippie: :yippie: :yippie: :yippie:

arw,
wondering if your parents have gotten a little more supportive in the past few hours. I would think they would be at least a little happy (relieved) that you would be near your sister.
Talking to your sister again later?

:hug:

I will take that cozy fire, fah (17 degrees and don't want to know the wind chill). The winter storm watch for tomorrow has changed to a warning and they keep saying potential ice storm. . The excedrin migraine I took before my nap seems to have worked :up:
Disaster of a day means I watch a disaster movie ~ Dante's Peak.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom